MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
lol

do you think the blushes will be glittery? Are they supposed to be like the Sonic Chic or Grand Duos, I forget.

I hope so!
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I hope like the ones from Grand Duos so I could pass them easily
winks.gif

yes.gif

The descriptions of them sound great but I do hope that they will be glitterbombs because I don't want to get weak and rather save more for the fall collections.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac

The descriptions of them sound great but I do hope that they will be glitterbombs because I don't want to get weak and rather save more for the fall collections.

I won't become weak
winks.gif
Too excited for fall!

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I won't become weak
winks.gif
Too excited for fall!

Good for you hun!
th_kiss.gif
friends.gif

Pretty blushes make me weak, though.
And if they will have the same texture as the Sonic Chic ones.. I am scared.
cry.gif

BaDKiTTy69

^ I liked the Sonic Chick ones too. And I hate Grand Duos, too much glitter in them.
So far I am interested only in Sunny by Nature. I dont use MSFs, they are to shinny/glittery for my taste. I have Refined, I love that color, but dont use too much.

Face2Mac

I love Sonic Chic, awesome.

But I actually think I will swapping or selling all my sheertone shimmers because I don't like the glitter. mine are not shimmery on me there glitters except for Sweet as Cocoa. I think my new combo is a matte blush and a MSF on top.

I dislike the grand duos, too, but the 1 I have Earth to Earth is natural on me and it makes my cheek bones, pop, like a glow from within. you can't beat that.

Susanne

Quote:
I love Sonic Chic, awesome.

But I actually think I will swapping or selling all my sheertone shimmers because I don't like the glitter. mine are not shimmery on me there glitters except for Sweet as Cocoa. I think my new combo is a matte blush and a MSF on top.

I love the blushes from Sonic Chic as well, but also my Sheertone Shimmer blushes!!

dreamer246

OMG I love the Grand Duos. They are my fave, the most perfect blushes ever. I don't think they are too glittery on me though. They give off a sheen just like any MSF would, that's all.
love.gif
heart.gif

Face2Mac

It is good we all have differing opinions because they have to keep making stuff to satisfy us all.

I know about the springsheen, love. haven't bought it, but i know about it.

are these the only MSF's we're getting this year with before the fall collections. if so, they had better be GOOD.

ladyfabolous231

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I don't know why information is being released so slowly for this collection. I'm getting impatient and the waiting is really killing off my lemmings.
th_dunno.gif

AMEN!!!!!!!!

Like seriously offical photos havent been released for this yet, but we pretty much seen all the shadows from collections set to release after colour craft. WHY OH WHY?! This makes no sense to me
ssad.gif

Face2Mac

if probably has a lot of images to release because if you think about this collection is huge, 6 lipsticks, 5-6 glosses, 6 MES. 6 MSF.

OH GOD, that is a lot of money.
thud.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
anyone know

can you subscribe to a thread and if so, tell me how. it would be so much easier.

Eh it's somewhere in the settings panel. Go check it out.

Shadowy Lady

I need to try and get only "one" thing from this collection. That's what I've promised myself after my F&F order. I also like the stuff coming in fall much more...

Need to be strong!

kyoto

I'll post pictures/swatches of cheeky bronze tonight when I get home. Its a pretty pink glowy color. Not sure if that makes sense, but who cares its a MSF and I'm addicted.

LMD84

hhhmmm well if the two msf's i do want are very similar to the blonde and redhead ones i may even skip those! i want to see swatches of the glosses because i would quite like one of those.

also forget the 226 brush with this collection! i will be getting that! i did save some extra cash for this collection but still need to be careful!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I think I may only get Cheeky Bronze-hopefully that will stick
smiles.gif

Me too, that's the only one I have in mind...and thank goodness I already have the 226