pdtb050606

^^ Same here, strangely enough I rarely even use my 226
th_dunno.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
th_dunno.gif

me neither. dare I say it is soft for what I want it to do but I know it the me not the brush.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac

I know about the springsheen, love. haven't bought it, but i know about it.

Springsheen
love.gif
I wear it at least four times a week.

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Springsheen
love.gif
I wear it at least four times a week.

I love Springsheen too! I think its a nicer, more pigmented version of Nars Orgasm!

saab

This is my favorite collection of this year , i am a blush WHORE lol...

I definately want porcelain pink and triple fusion . i am also lemming smooth merge but i am also liking the blushes and the violet lipglass ... ill be broke for months after i spend on this one...

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
I love Springsheen too! I think its a nicer, more pigmented version of Nars Orgasm!

I love springsheen too !!
drools.gif

only1angel

saab- I agree, this is my FAVORITE collection of the yr, too! I'm not going to be able to sleep just thinking about it. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! I seriously want them all!!!!!!!! My husband's gonna kill me lol. I know with this collection, I'm going to spend more than I've ever spent in the past.

panther27

This is one of my fave collections for the year also!I always look forward to the mineralize collection of summer
th_DANCE.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
I love the blushes from Sonic Chic as well, but also my Sheertone Shimmer blushes!!

I like Sheertone Shimmer blushes, like Dollymix! It's amazing! I also finally purchased a mineralized blush yesterday and I got Merrily!! It's gorgeous! I cannot believe that I almost missed out on Sonic Chic!

kyoto

Here's a swatch of Cheeky Bronze. I put a couple in the swatch forum. As you can see it bronzey, but pink. I put it on a coworker today and she's very fair with blonde hair and it was gorgeous on her. Now she can't wait for the collection.

061009017.jpg

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Is Cheeky Bronze very sheer, or can it be used as a blush too?

I used it on my coworker as a blush. I think its great for WOC, because we don't really blush, so for us it provides a pretty glow. Light Flush is more sheer in comparison.

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
I used it on my coworker as a blush. I think its great for WOC, because we don't really blush, so for us it provides a pretty glow. Light Flush is more sheer in comparison.

Now I think I want Cheeky bronze. If it is more pigmented then Light Flush and works on fair people I might have to get it. I'm in trouble!

MrsMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
th_dunno.gif

blink.gif

Blasphemy!!! I own two 226's and use one daily! I have two cos I'm lazy washing my brushes and want one for warm colours and one for cool colours
winks.gif

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
saab- I agree, this is my FAVORITE collection of the yr, too! I'm not going to be able to sleep just thinking about it. I'm SO EXCITED!!!! I seriously want them all!!!!!!!! My husband's gonna kill me lol. I know with this collection, I'm going to spend more than I've ever spent in the past.

I agree with you there , i havent spent so much on a collection in the past ... my husband will kill me too esp after spending so much at the sale ...

I am itching to see pics of the blushes ...

I loved Sonic Chic and mineralized duo blushes so am sure to love this one too ...

saab

Quote:
I love the blushes from Sonic Chic as well, but also my Sheertone Shimmer blushes!!

i loved the sonic chic blushes too and i love dollymix as well ...

which other sheertone blushes do u like ?

I am NC25 so we are similar ...

I love DOLLYMIX....(Its my love after springsheen ).

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
I agree with you there , i havent spent so much on a collection in the past ... my husband will kill me too esp after spending so much at the sale ...

I am itching to see pics of the blushes ...

I loved Sonic Chic and mineralized duo blushes so am sure to love this one too ...

You're right, I almost forgot about the sale. I think I need to go rob a bank lol. Or maybe sell a kidney. These collections are killing me.

When I first heard about colour craft, I was so excited because I loved the past mineralize e/s and I love msfs and I just NEED every blush mac comes out with (even though I know I don't REALY need them all- I just WANT THEM BAD!!!!!) But in the beginning of the threads and in other forums people stopped being as excited about them, saying the collection wasn't as good as they thought it would be and I was wondering why and then thinking oh good, maybe I won't be so broke then. I finally decided to check the swatch thread and I THINK IM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!! From the pictures I'm not really crazy bout the lippies so I think I'll pass them, unless I see irl and like one then I'll b2m. The l/gs look like same packaging from SS collection and those weren't pigmented at all, although the packaging and colors were gorgeous, so I'll be passing those too. But I WANT ALL MSFs, MES, and blushes. I NEED HELP! Ladies I think we need an intervention!