MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

LMD84

they were! i love fresh green mix! i wear it once a week!
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

yes duos rock my socks!! i really love when there is a melange side; it gives such a diff look depending what veins you try and pull from!! (i really love the melange from sea and sky, though hot contrast was pretty stunning!)

GlamQueen21

I'm dying to see the promo pics of this collection!!! I'm so skipping the MES since I like the duos better and my trio (Danger Zone). I might get one Mineralized Blush but I don't know what color I should get for my skintone.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Did I saw promo pics of this collection? I meant to say was I'm dying to see the pic of the 130 brush. My bad.
blonde.gif

th_hug.gif

Oh, the new brush...
sigh.gif

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I have Gentle as well. A gorgeous colour, but I prefer Stark Naked. Mineralize blushes always fade on me very quickly, no matter how I apply them
ssad.gif

Oh really , mineralize blushes dont fade on me and even i have oily skin ..

I apply gentle with a powder brush , but gleeful with a 187 just because its so pigmented i need a light hand with it .

saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
No, this one doesn't fade, although I have very oily skin. Weird
winks.gif

hey susan , I was looking for the picture where you wore JAP i couldnt find it , cud u link it for me hun ?

it didnt fade away completely on me , but it looked prettier with summer rose bp.

Civies

So I thought I should join in on this Colour Craft discussion .. I wasn't excited until I saw some pics and .... damn my wallet weeps.

So what's everyone wanting ?

PS I just noticed colour is spelt "Colour" instead of "Color". Yay I'm Canadian and finally for once it's RIGHTTTTT. /coughcough !

Kayraphat

Colour. Humour. Rumour. Honour. Neighbour. I love spelling them this way.

And I really don't get why this collection didn't get too much attention. I think it is the best thing M.A.C. done since holiday. Maybe better.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by saab
How do you apply the gel blush ? i just got it and the first thing i tried it was with the brush ... it was lighter though.. i applied the rose romance beauty powder over it and it made it look even prettier ...

I apply it with the 188 in swirling circle motions. I feel it applies better like that. I have it on now- LOVE IT!

Oh- thanks for the PM. I checked the links and OMG I NEED LAVENDER WHIP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How could I have missed out on this??????

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
I apply it with the 188 in swirling circle motions. I feel it applies better like that. I have it on now- LOVE IT!

Oh- thanks for the PM. I checked the links and OMG I NEED LAVENDER WHIP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How could I have missed out on this??????

^Your not the only one. I want that lipstick so badly now! I know I have Fashion Mews, but I want to have LW!

GlamQueen21

^I haven't been by my MAC store in a while and needs to go and see if they have it. If they don't, do you know where they have Lavender Whip in stock?

erine1881

Hey ladies, my counter still has tons of lavender whip left! We got restocked after it sold out and nobody's bought any since we got more, so its just sitting there.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I'm pretty sure they still have some at my counter, let me know if you need a cp for it
smiles.gif

Ok, thanks! Is it possible that I can buy it from you on Thursday?

AjaAbeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
Hey ladies, my counter still has tons of lavender whip left! We got restocked after it sold out and nobody's bought any since we got more, so its just sitting there.

OooOoOoOoOooo I sooo wanna get my hands on this! I passed it up like a rere and now im kickin myself in da butt!!! where do0 you live?