MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

MrsMay

back to colour craft....

I am waiting for more pics of the blushes, but I'm not convinced that I will be buying much from this collection to be honest, especially by the time it launches in Australia.

The problem I have is that because all MSF's are so unique, I generally want to pick my own out, and I cant do that via CP so I'm stuck paying AU retail for them, which is $50 per MSF
ssad.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 UP Mushrooms
Okay I think this is getting out of control and so OT lol! Lollipp loving was one lipstick I passed when it came out with ss. I swatched ll and I swatched ll and I just didn't see the wow factor so I passed. Now I kind of regret not trying it on my lip. So please don't kill with 3 products!
lol.gif

Trust me, I HATED Lollipop Loving initially. I have fairly pigmented lips and it didn't really show up on me, I was like MEH why the hell did I spend 28 bucks on this stupid lippie?! But then I slowly grew to love it, it doesn't have much color to it, but gives off a nice slightly frosty looking sheen that is absolutely gorgeous. It also kinda tones down my natural lip color by a bit, making my lip appear slightly paler but with a touch of coral to it. PRETTY! If you love peachy cheeks, this is especially gorgeous to pair with. It's my fave neutral lippie now!
thmbup.gif
I might get backups, and I never ever do backups.
winks.gif
I say GO GET IT!!!!!
cutey.gif
(You trust my taste in products, don't you?
graucho.gif
)

Sorry for the OT, people.
blush-anim-cl.gif
But when enabling has to be done for worthy products, it cannot be avoided.
lol.gif

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine817
i really wanna know how the 130 brush look like. have anyone seen it yet?

nope.gif
Hush now about the brush, people are gonna get agitated and upset.
sneaky.gif
cutey.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMay
If you've swatched Lollipop Loving a couple of times and it didnt impress you then walk away from it. There will be better things for you in the upcoming collections, I'm sure.

To help you with your Utterly Posh cravings, here is a pic on me with Spice lipliner:
UtterlyPosh.jpg

For reference I am NW15-20, MUFE HD #115

Thanks so much! That's the colour I'm talking about and want!!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Trust me, I HATED Lollipop Loving initially. I have fairly pigmented lips and it didn't really show up on me, I was like MEH why the hell did I spend 28 bucks on this stupid lippie?! But then I slowly grew to love it, it doesn't have much color to it, but gives off a nice slightly frosty looking sheen that is absolutely gorgeous. It also kinda tones down my natural lip color by a bit, making my lip appear slightly paler but with a touch of coral to it. PRETTY! If you love peachy cheeks, this is especially gorgeous to pair with. It's my fave neutral lippie now!
thmbup.gif
I might get backups, and I never ever do backups.
winks.gif
I say GO GET IT!!!!!
cutey.gif
(You trust my taste in products, don't you?
graucho.gif
)

Sorry for the OT, people.
blush-anim-cl.gif
But when enabling has to be done for worthy products, it cannot be avoided.
lol.gif

I'll see if I can track it down, might be sold out in stores and if so that's a sign it's not meant for me.
yes.gif

Miss QQ

Winnie, you look gorgeous in that blush!

I may just pick up porcelain pink. I'm not interested in blushes at the moment and I will resist the MES because the colours in the pot look like they will mix and become messy.

dreamer246

Quote:
I'll see if I can track it down, might be sold out in stores and if so that's a sign it's not meant for me.
yes.gif

*whispers* There's always the option of me doing a CP for you, ya know?
graucho.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Winnie, you look gorgeous in that blush!

I may just pick up porcelain pink. I'm not interested in blushes at the moment and I will resist the MES because the colours in the pot look like they will mix and become messy.

Thank you, hun!
th_kiss.gif

I don't know if I should get Porcelain Pink. Do I need another highlighter?
hmm.gif
th_dunno.gif

SMMY

I honestly love Porcelain pink, but I'm fairly pale. It's somewhere between a blush and a highlighter on me, depending on the time of year. It is one of my favorite msfs though. Not a glitter bomb and such a lovely soft pink.

Susanne

Quote:
Susanne seems to have great taste for blush!
winks.gif
I'm going to get springsheen but if you can only pick one other blush from the permanent line, which would it be?

blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks!

If you get Springsheen, then get also Pink Swoon or Flirt & Tease
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
so this is weird. i was checking our packing slips, and in our shipment that should come next week it said the 131 blush brush. now, in my update book it says 130, but that its a repromote.
th_confused_new.gif

i have no idea what this brush looks like or what the real number is! all i know is that i will be taking pics and posting ASAP!

Thanks a lot Erin!!
th_hug.gif
You know we are waiting here
yes.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine817
i really wanna know how the 130 brush look like. have anyone seen it yet?

*whispers* no!!
nope.gif
th_wink3.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
*whispers* There's always the option of me doing a CP for you, ya know?
graucho.gif

No no no! If LL was swatched so many times and I still passed, it can't be CP worthy!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
blush-anim-cl.gif
Thanks!

If you get Springsheen, then get also Pink Swoon or Flirt & Tease
yes.gif

Thanks Susanne!
winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
OT
Pink Swoon
love.gif

Sorry

So is this 1 more vote for Pink Swoon?
th_LMAO.gif

I wonder if the mineralized blush with this collection will be nicer than the perm ones... I think dainty looks really nice but if I get 3 blushes with this upcoming sale that means I'll have no moolah for blush from this collection.

dreamer246

Quote:
No no no! If LL was swatched so many times and I still passed, it can't be CP worthy!
tong.gif

Aww if I have the money I'll give you one, just to enable you.
cutey.gif
We'll see, I'm still broke. Actually, I'm *always* broke. MAC addiction is merciless.
girl_devil.gif

Quote:
I wonder if the mineralized blush with this collection will be nicer than the perm ones... I think dainty looks really nice but if I get 3 blushes with this upcoming sale that means I'll have no moolah for blush from this collection.

Which 3 blushes are you getting from the sale? If there are still Grand Duos, do check them out. I know lots of people hate them, but they are really my favorite blushes ever, so give them a chance, ok?
blink.gif

With that said, I still want more pics of the CC blushes! Why do we have to wait so long for info this time round.
thmbdn.gif

1 UP Mushrooms

Quote:
Aww if I have the money I'll give you one, just to enable you.
cutey.gif
We'll see, I'm still broke. Actually, I'm *always* broke. MAC addiction is merciless.
girl_devil.gif

Which 3 blushes are you getting from the sale? If there are still Grand Duos, do check them out. I know lots of people hate them, but they are really my favorite blushes ever, so give them a chance, ok?
blink.gif

With that said, I still want more pics of the CC blushes! Why do we have to wait so long for info this time round.
thmbdn.gif

I'll check out LL the next time I visit the store.
yes.gif
I think I want springsheen, dainty and either style or pink swoon. I know these are all very popular colours. As far as grand duos go, originally I really wanted moon river but it barely showed on me. Though still determined I want moon river I thought maybe get love rock instead. Either way I won't be able to get it with the sale cause it's sold out online....long time ago.
ssad.gif

I also want to see the CC blushes so I can make up my mind. I think from the description there are 3 that I might like.

Susanne

Quote:
I'll check out LL the next time I visit the store.
yes.gif
I think I want springsheen, dainty and either style or pink swoon. I know these are all very popular colours.

Good choice!

LMD84

springsheen is beautiful! so that is a very good choice! and i've always wanted pink swoon myself! but have too many pink blushes!

back to colour craft....

here is my final final list!

smooth merge msf
cheeky bronze msf
226 brush
one gloss
i will most likely get the other brush but want to see a piccie first,

Susanne

Quote:
smiles.gif
Thanks!! Are springsheen & style different enough that I won't be stupid buying both?

They are different, yes, but I would recommend getting Springsheen and Pink Swoon. There is a bigger difference
winks.gif