I don't get the brush.
ssad.gif
What would you use it for?

For MSFs, blushes, highlighting
drools.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
the 130 brush will be mine! and 226. no makeup for me! where is susanne???

Me too! I might get two of the 130 and the 226 brushes. I'm wondering where Susanne is??? She should come out from hiding lol

SmokeSignal16

Oi I am gonna have to update my xcel sheet for this now! I hate to see what my budget will be in July (budget=broke!) I'm def considering getting the 130 brush, but I might go in and see it in person before I make any decisions though. I will have to try and keep the MSF's down to about 3, 4 tops, and I hope the blushes may be some diff texture and not like grand duos because I will be sooo screwed there if they are. And the glosses I hope are sheer so I can skip them lol.

GlamQueen21

I'm debating of whether I should get 2 lipsticks or 3. I'm not so sure yet though. I may end up with a lustre lipstick or two from this collection.

Civies

So I'm thinking .. 2 MSFs, 2 blushes, 130 and 226 = me broke in July.

And God if anything I'll go OVER budget not under .. who knows maybe I'll get 3 MSFs they look gorgeous .. or 4 .. or 3 blushes or 5 . Who am I kidding I want them all .

kiss

I wonder if Style Demon is similar to Intenso and Merrily. If it is, I don't need it. I am dissapointed how it looks on the promo pics. Not a red-red but muted. I am sure Daft Pink will look just like Pleasantry on the cheeks. I don't need another bright pink blush. I like the plum looking mineralize blush, it says it's Hand-finish.

caramel_geek

Here's what I'm wanting right now:

Hand-Finish <-- will skip if it's too light
Daft Pink <-- will skip if it looks like Dollymix (having a gut feeling that it will)
Improvise <-- do you think this will look good on a nc20?
th_dunno.gif

Cheek & Cheerful <-- hopefully it's not too dark for my nc20 skin
#130 brush <-- hell ya!

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagmur
I think I'll skip the MES but I need Daft Pink + Style Demon MB
drools.gif

The Brush looks interesting. But I think I've to see it in real...

I don't know what to think about the l/g. I like the Colours. Hopefully they aren't sheer...

th_WeAreDoomed.png

Really, where did you see it? I know someone posted a link to one by another manufacturer, but I can't remember who it was. Its the Susanne Brush, and she's missing.

darkishstar

I want the 2 coral blushes, the coral MSF, and Eccentricity MES. And I'll be good on this collection.
greengrin.gif
I can't waaaaaaaaaait, it's CORAL heaven for me!

Btw MAC, I'm still waiting for a coral collection from you.
girl_devil.gif

panther27

I don't want the 130,I'll stick with the 187.That's good enough.I'm wayy more interested in the mineralize stuff
yes.gif

wannabelyn

#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush with short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres (LE)

is this going to be good for blush?

after i saw the promo pics my excel sheet is showing NEGATIVE (-)

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabelyn
#130 Brush - Flat tapered face brush with short natural hairs and long synthetic fibres (LE)

is this going to be good for blush?

after i saw the promo pics my excel sheet is showing NEGATIVE (-)

From the looks of it, I believe it would be good for blush, highlighting, or any powdered product.