MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
From the looks of it, I believe it would be good for blush, highlighting, or any powdered product.

I think it could also make a great liquid foundation brush. I mean people already love the 187 for foundation application.. it seems like the shape of the 130 would make application even easier (like a duo fiber 190?
th_dunno.gif
) just an idea.

Civies

I want ..

Blushes : Improvise, Fab-dabulous, Daft Pink and Cheek & Cheerful (If it's not TOO similar to Improvise)
MSFS : Cheeky Bronze, Smooth Merge, Warm Blend

130 and 226 .
Anyone know how much the 130 and 226 is CAD prices ?

kyoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
I think it could also make a great liquid foundation brush. I mean people already love the 187 for foundation application.. it seems like the shape of the 130 would make application even easier (like a duo fiber 190?
th_dunno.gif
) just an idea.

Absolutely! The thickness of it would give foundation a nice finish.

BaDKiTTy69

Susanne????!!! WHERE ARE YOU???? lol
Your brush is here and waiting for you to come and drool
th_drool.gif
all over it.
Well, I know Im drooling over it.
th_drool.gif
Its just so cute!

wannabelyn

i love the 187 for blush but i'd like something similar to it but slightly smaller. the 188 is too small hopefully the 130 will fit the bill. hope it isn't too expensive!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
th_drool.gif
all over it.
th_drool.gif
Its just so cute!

I'm drooling over the 130 brush too
th_drool.gif

Where can Susanne be hiding? Is she hiding from us, girls?

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I'm drooling over the 130 brush too
th_drool.gif

Where can Susanne be hiding? Is she hiding from us, girls?

Nope, I don't think she's hiding.. remember she lives in Europe (germany) and it is still way early over there
yes.gif

Sashan

Apparently the release date has been moved forward from August to July 13th in New Zealand!

I plan to pick up the 130 and 226 brushes, a couple of the blushes, a couple of lipsticks and a couple of MSF's. Not keen on the MES's or the glosses. I wish they wouldn't use the square packaging and marble them
sigh.gif

Zantedge

Quote:
Nope, I don't think she's hiding.. remember she lives in Europe (germany) and it is still way early over there
yes.gif

Yeah it's about 5:30 am in Germany so I'm sure she'll be here in an hour or two!

I'm interested in:
Style Demon
Hand Finish
the 130 brush

I'm not sure about everything else yet.

trojanchick99

holysheep.gif

I am such a sucker for the mineralized collections. I must however attempt to budget, but those damn MSFs are calling my name.

Early list:

Natural Flare e/s
Pretty Pattern l/g
Cheek & Cheerful blush
Sunny By Nature msf
Smooth Merge msf
Warm Blend msf

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
OMG. I just saw the pics of the brushes...and I'm so excited for the 130
yahoo.gif

Where is the pic of the 130 brush? It sounds like i must have it. However I would love to see a pic first. Anyone know where (in this ever growing thread) where the pic is? thanks!

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemons
Where is the pic of the 130 brush? It sounds like i must have it. However I would love to see a pic first. Anyone know where (in this ever growing thread) where the pic is? thanks!

Quote:
OMG OMG rejoiceeeee!!!1
th_thstars.gif
it does exist!

we finally have pictures of the 130 Susanne brush!! that brush will be mine.

thanks bjooti.net!

colourcraft6.jpg

winkiss.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
th_drool.gif
all over it.
th_drool.gif
Its just so cute!

lol susanne was going crazy for the 130 brush she finally came to the conclusion that it didnt exisit

i dunno but the 130 looks exactly like the 188 brush maybe just a little tiny bit bigger ... but its not worth all the hype it was getting at least to me i expected something better

overall im not impressed with this collection the eyeshadows are w/e i already have two mineralize eyeshadows that i never use the lipsticks the only one that looks good is Ever Embellish

the trio lipglosses or whatever there called look weird or maybe its just me lol
th_dunno.gif

mineralize blushes are whatever i already have love joy

mineralize skinfinishes probably only get warm blend and only warm blend and will never ever return to this thread again because of all you enablers
tong.gif

caramel_geek

I think the #130 will be perfect for those really pigmented blushes. #187 is kind of big for blushes, so I think the #130 would be the perfect size. Plus...the shape is almost the same as the #129, I think it's the perfect shape and bristle material (duo fibres) for blushes
yahoo.gif

ps. I love my #187 for foundations
yes.gif