MAC - Colour Craft Discussion

clslvr6spd

OMG, that 130 WILL be mine!
winks.gif

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
winkiss.gif

Thanks everyone for the pics! I was right...I must have the 130. Along with most of the collection. I am a huge sucker for mineralized collections! I want almost everything!!!
mac_haul.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
lol susanne was going crazy for the 130 brush she finally came to the conclusion that it didnt exisit

i dunno but the 130 looks exactly like the 188 brush maybe just a little tiny bit bigger ... but its not worth all the hype it was getting at least to me i expected something better

overall im not impressed with this collection the eyeshadows are w/e i already have two mineralize eyeshadows that i never use the lipsticks the only one that looks good is Ever Embellish

the trio lipglosses or whatever there called look weird or maybe its just me lol
th_dunno.gif

mineralize blushes are whatever i already have love joy

mineralize skinfinishes probably only get warm blend and only warm blend and will never ever return to this thread again because of all you enablers
tong.gif

not worth the hype!?
girl_devil.gif
.....jk

the 188 is a flat-top circular brush -- this new one is flat and tapered. I'm guessing it will probably be bigger than the 188 (because the 188 is quite small)

MissCrystal

Quote:
not worth the hype!?
girl_devil.gif
.....jk

the 188 is a flat-top circular brush -- this new one is flat and tapered. I'm guessing it will probably be bigger than the 188 (because the 188 is quite small)

lol im so proud of myself that i don't like the brush .. save myself some $$ the brush will probably be anywhere between $50 - $60 CDN

yes.gif
yes.gif

capmorlovesmac

Susanne? Have you passed out after seeing the #130?
th_hug.gif

My first thought also was that it could be a great brush for liquid foundation.
It could be even better for liquid foundation than for blush because of the shape.
smiles.gif

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
It could be even better for liquid foundation than for blush because of the shape.
smiles.gif

+1

It's gonna be a dream!
sigh.gif

Miss QQ

Quote:
Susanne? Have you passed out after seeing the #130?
th_hug.gif

smiles.gif

I like 187 for liquid foundation but find the 188 too small for blush and its hair very sparse. I wish I don't have 188 so I can get 130! Are you getting 130?

Susanne must be overjoyed.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
I like 187 for liquid foundation but find the 188 too small for blush and its hair very sparse. I wish I don't have 188 so I can get 130! Are you getting 130?

Susanne must be overjoyed.

Probably.
smiles.gif

I like the 188 for blush.. well the Sigma 188 dupe.. and I like that I can work precise with it. It is also great for gel blushes/cream colour bases. I use the 187 only for MSFs or bronzer.
My other fav blush brushes are the 168, 129 and 181.
smiles.gif

Face2Mac

Susanne, was out getting the person she knows to make all of you a brush because initially they were only 2 in the world.

Go, Susanne, Go.!!

That brush is going to get sold out.

BaDKiTTy69

I dont have 188, cause its too small for my taste and I have only small 187 one. So I think I need this 130 baby. I wonder it will work with liquid foundations or powders better.
sigh.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Nope, I don't think she's hiding.. remember she lives in Europe (germany) and it is still way early over there
yes.gif

Yeah, I knew she wasn't hiding. I hope she does sees this brush since I'm going to get 2 of them! I don't own the 187 and the 188 brushes so I might purchase both of them so that the 130 won't be so lonely.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
I dont have 188, cause its too small for my taste and I have only small 187 one. So I think I need this 130 baby. I wonder it will work with liquid foundations or powders better.
sigh.gif

If MAC wants to tease our wallets us it probably will work wonderful with both
so that we need to buy two.
cutey.gif
sigh.gif

Susanne will be here soon.
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

130 brush for me, I have the 187 and use it for foundation, highlight and pigmented blushes like Love Thing and Salsarose (PRO). I think 130 would be easier to apply blushes though....

Skipping all MES I I hate them!) but the purpley lipgloss and the coral and red minerlized blushes look very very very nice...me want!

GlamQueen21

^Me too. I'm skipping the MES too! I lost interest in them since at first I wanted Natural Flare, Girlish Romp and Fashion Patch but now I'm lemming towards the MSFs than the MES.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Susanne! There's a picture of the brush!!

Quote:
Aww Susanne will squee when she sees the brush!
yes.gif

Hun where are you? Already sleeping?
sleepy.gif

The blushes.. most of them.. look so yummy.
shockt.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 130 brush!!!!!!! I must get 2 of those!!!! Someone must PM Susanne ASAP!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
LOVE the 130. Cant wait for Susanne to see it
smiles.gif

Quote:
Me too! I might get two of the 130 and the 226 brushes. I'm wondering where Susanne is??? She should come out from hiding lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
Susanne Susanne! Where are you??? We have pic of the #130 already.
greengrin.gif

Quote:
HEY!! Susanne!!! Where are you girl?! Come out, come out wherever you are! *goes and finds Susanne*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Susanne????!!! WHERE ARE YOU???? lol
Your brush is here and waiting for you to come and drool
th_drool.gif
all over it.
Well, I know Im drooling over it.
th_drool.gif
Its just so cute!

Here I am!!!
th_sign_woot.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif

It does excist!! I love this brush!!

I was tired yesterday evening and went to bed early. This morning I could see it for a second, but could not post because specktra went down.

Isn't this brush awesome?? Just the way I thought it would be!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif