MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

Starlight77

My other order shipped
yahoo.gif

missmeghan

EEEEEP! I was just whining a few days ago that I wished I'd gotten a b/u of Deliciously Rich-- I can get that b/u now :D that said... shoot, I was trying so hard not to buy until Xmas. Dangit Specktra
girlhaha.gif
I'm supposed to be costume shopping tomorrow... I think I'll beg my friend to swing into MAC with me. Uh oh.

misfitted

I've been in and out all day but WOAH.

Seems as though I can't win either way.

My order should be here tomorrow but UPS is still acting like they don't have the package yet
censored.gif
I think the majority of us are thankful for all of your help! At the end of the day you guys don't have to share anything, and there is only a small percentage of folks here that actually have first or second hand access to the information that is shared here. People just need to pull that home training from out of the closet... or in some cases go buy some lol...

Michelemu21

Something that everyone has been saying for a while might could happen, just don't know when. Had a little pow wow with the staff so hopefully things will get better.
YES...and all I am ordering from this collection is the coral gloss set...famous last words. ..

Ana A

Something that everyone has been saying for a while might could happen, just don't know when. Had a little pow wow with the staff so hopefully things will get better.
Thank you Richelle :) If it's what I'm thinking, I hope it does happen...we've all been asking for it for a long while now.

Richelle83

Sorry to be a debbie downer there...the thread just did a complete screech when I posted lol.

Nice to see everyone getting shipping notices. All I know is that I better get my ish tomorrow or they'll be some extra notes on my account!!

Latest posts