MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

GlamQueen21

i normally do as well last night saving on the shipping sounded like a good idea hahah dont know what i was thinking lol
Yep and normally I do Standard shipping to get my order within the 3rd business day but then I thought about getting my stuff faster and decided to pay for Second Day shipping.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Surprised at the (un)willingness of some to help others out!
blink.gif
Maybe I missed something, but I think everyone has been really helpful so far.

ocean286

I only ended up ordering Private Party and You've Got It. I was thinking about getting Lured To Love but, I want to see some swatches on fair skin, before I decided whether I want it or, not. Shit! I'm not even sure if I'm going to love PP! I may already own colors like it. I didn't want to wait and have it sell out. Making it hard to get a hold of at a reasonable price. So, we'll see.
noworry.gif

singer82

Order shipped yay! :happydance: I swear, the lippies get me every time! I really need to slow down cause I have more then enough. But I just can't stop! Lol. If anyone needs to pm me as well you can def do so. But I DO bite! Lol :wink: Richelle, you are a rockstar. We'd be lost without you! :heart:

queenblenda

I only ended up ordering Private Party and You've Got It. I was thinking about getting Lured To Love but, I want to see some swatches on fair skin, before I decided whether I want it or, not. Shit! I'm not even sure if I'm going to love PP! I may already own colors like it. I didn't want to wait and have it sell out. Making it hard to get a hold of at a reasonable price. So, we'll see.
noworry.gif
i was so tempted to order the blushes but i was able to hold off on it ever since the extra dimension blushes came out i havent touched anything else hah there AMAZING!! saving my money for the new ones bwhahaha!!

cyclops68

I called two MAC stores a few hours ago, one said no pro discount on the color collection, the other said yes pro discount. So frustrating!
Hey guys, don't know if what I am about to say is a universal law or it is only applicable in Europe, but consumers are entitled to the lowest advertised price so if someone stupidly prices something worth $1999 at $19.99 you are obliged to pay only $19.99. That said, I guess sending out the information that pro discount is available is more or less advertising that you can pay a lower price, so if this thing exists also in North America, the company is obliged by law to honour their advertising, glitch or no glitch.

I ended up calling Mac again because I decided on an msf last minute and was told to call them an hour after purchasing and they would flag in the system to get my discount refunded. So I call in and am now told there will NOT be a pro discount at all and that macs first set of emails were incorrect saying discount was available and that they sent out that second batch later saying there would be no discount. I was than told that they are honoring the orders of pros who are calling in and that's it. I'm in shock. I'm going to start venturing into other brands if this continues! Anyways, hope everyone got what they wanted.

janette9687

woooo i went on a weekend getaway to main land japan and i was away from makeup forums too long! i had pages to catch up! I saw that divine launched but i still havent even made my list! any standouts for the msb and msf on nc40, im debating them since i love edsf and edb more. Also the lippies PP and EE but i want something for the packaging!

PixieDancer

Ya know my friend hinted to me a long time ago as a gift that she'd like a red cremesheen glass. I was so surprised to see MAC didn't have a permanent red cremesheen glass! So I obviously grabbed this one for her the second I knew it existed and threw (not really though who would ever throw makeup) it into the college care packages we send back and fourth
smiles.gif
That is THEE sweetest thing EVER! LOVE this!

PixieDancer

Just a heads up....
I'm not sure when this change happened, but it must've been very recent as I've been checking relentlessly...
But this is what is stated now on MAC's website: "Pro discount is not applicable."

[h=1]
h_divinenightholidaycolourcollection_430x28.gif
[/h] What happens at night stays there. M•A•C captures the moment when flashing lights illuminate a flair for finery and limitless luxury that can only be described as divine. Gorgeous colours in rich finishes inspire an evening on the scene and to be seen. Enjoy yourself - past midnight, the darkness keeps the secrets.

Pro discount is not applicable.

princessjest

Hey guys, don't know if what I am about to say is a universal law or it is only applicable in Europe, but consumers are entitled to the lowest advertised price so if someone stupidly prices something worth $1999 at $19.99 you are obliged to pay only $19.99. That said, I guess sending out the information that pro discount is available is more or less advertising that you can pay a lower price, so if this thing exists also in North America, the company is obliged by law to honour their advertising, glitch or no glitch.
I'm not sure if that would be applicable here becasue the price has always been advertised as the full price of the item, This is simply a Pro Members discount and I bet somewhere in the T&C's of the Pro membership there is some clause about the discount not being avaliable on all collections and being able to revoke said discount from being applicable to any collection at any time, etc etc etc, usual corporate - covering - their - asses BS!

Also on another note, in the UK at least, that isn't actually true either but quite a widespread misbelief. In the UK if something is priced incorectly the reatialer must remove every single one of those items from the shop floor for at least 24 hours. They can then return them at the correct price. If they do that they do not have to honour the marked price legally but a lot of places will as a gesture of good will and so they don't have to remove the goods :)

AdelieDragon

Still trying to catch up on here, but wanted to post that I saw my order was shipped when I got back from work last night. I'm so excited! ^_^ I hope I can test it all soon after. At the bare minimum I can do hand swatches.

janette9687

Here are my MSF & MB swatches. More coming up
smiles.gif
I broke and got these on my Nordies CC, ugh but thank you for providing swatches and input, I got LL, TOT skipped the MSF gonna wait for EDSF from Metallic which are my faves and for lippies i got PP and EE I hope the pro discount issue works out for you guys, that discount looks nice but if you're not used to it it doesn't hurt as bad i guess but i have realized that msfb are now what and msf was like about a year or 2 ago ugh!

Latest posts