MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

jennyap

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, I really didn't mean to hijack this thread any more though, oops! I'll post a proper thread in the morning, time for me to go to bed here :)

sophhhh91309

I agree with lippieluv2013 that smokey eyes and nude lips would be a good way to go. There's so much detail and vibrant color in that beautiful dress, I think you'll want to keep your FOTD soft and sophisticated. Maybe a rich charcoal like Deep Cravings veluxe pearl eyeshadow close to your lashline and a soft pink like Feed the Senses lipstick over Soar lipliner, just to use some recent colors? That's kinda what I would do. And I would add a subtle highlight like By Candlelight MSF. Thanks for posting a photo! You are lovely and I agree EE is a bit gray.
thank you ! it looks so much grayer on in person . I look like a zombie or something

CiaoBellaa

Christine looks beautiful, her skin is
bigheart.gif
!!

Medgal07

OMG no one answered my question!!! Why do ya'll hate me????

001_unsure.gif

Just kidding!
girlhaha.gif
BRAT
lol.gif
th_hug.gif

But really though, whatever happened to Karla Sugar? Does anyone know? Every once in a while I'll Google an old MAC or NARS product and her swatches come up but she hasn't updated in a while. Anyone know why she's no longer blogging daily?

LiliV

Lured to Love is really pretty, but I definitely don't need it. It reminds me of Cream Soda (which has been my go to daily blush since I got it in Feb) and I notice with me even when I have similar color family blushes I always have one that gets all the love anyway lol don't need anymore competition!

martiangurll

I can slap myself for skipping Strong Woman. What the hell was I thinking. :loco:
Hello ladies! Does anyone else think Exclusive Event looks like an opaque version of To Pamper from Fabulous Felines (my all time fav collection)?
I think pamper was pinker but haven't seen EE in real life. The greyness has me regret I skipped it. On its own meh but for layering oh yeah! I loved felines too and slowly collected most of it. It was gorgeous and who doesn't love kittehs?

Audrey C

Holy mother of God. I can't even read the last few pages of this thread - for every comment about the products there are 20 with people arguing the same positions over and over again. Just stop. Really. Please. I think every single person who wanted to express themselves and every opinion on this has been aired. We all understand what the issue is and understand that efforts are underway to determine if there's actually an effective method of dealing with it.

Can we go back to getting along and talking about makeup now? I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this is taking a lot of the fun out of the site. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, but I somehow doubt it.

Can't wait to get PP - I'm sure I'll love it. :)

Copperhead

Holy mother of God. I can't even read this thread - for every comment about the products there are 20 with people arguing the same positions over and over again. Just stop. Really. Please. I think every single person who wanted to express themselves and every opinion on this has been aired. We all understand what the issue is and understand that efforts are underway to determine if there's actually an effective method of dealing with it.

Can we go back to getting along and talking about makeup now? I mean no disrespect to anyone, but this is taking a lot of the fun out of the site. Maybe I'm the only one who feels that way, but I somehow doubt it.

Can't wait to get PP - I'm sure I'll love it. :)
We have.

I'll repost what I posted on page 134...

Quote: It's pretty much over with. I think. People are catching up on the thread and probably still think it's going on but if they get through the rest of the thread before posting about it, they'll see that it's pretty much over and no real need to keep posting about it. That'll likely just keep it going.

ForeverJenn

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-divine-night-mineralize-blushes-reviews-photos-swatches Yay!!
:cheer: I'm so happy I like all of them! I was afraid lavish living would be to dark for me but it's gorgeous!! I'll use a light hand to play it safe. I love lured to love! I don't own any of the comparison colors she posted so I'm happy. I didn't purchase talk of the town but I think it would make a pretty highlighter :)

Latest posts