MAC Divine Night Collection (October 17, 2013)

LiliV

Temptalia just posted lipstick swatches!!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-divine-night-lipsticks-reviews-photos-swatches
I love how Private Party looks on her. One of the reasons I wasn't sold on it at first was because I was afraid it would be too purple but I'm loving the dusty plum tone it seems to have, hope it looks that way on me!

kimibos

Ooohh I sorta want PP again. Sorta.
hey you know, to me it looks like pearl MSF backwards. like the center part is the huge part now and the other the small one. huh idk thats just me. very pretty, i always use the nipple part with my blush and then the pearl to highlight.
girlhaha.gif

Odelia

I think EE looks quite nice on Christine!

I keep going back and forth on my decision to have bought it.
I'll have fun playing with the color! I'll make it work!
I really hope so!

The other colors don't really do anything for me EXCEPT for YGI! So pretty
eyelove.gif

Shame it seems dry though :(

Medgal07

Hi Everyone,
I was just wanted to add my two cents. Ive been a "lurker" for a bit and did eventually join however I haven't been posting and most of the time I don't sign in. The reason why I come to this site is to see swatches and other peoples thoughts on the new MAC collections. I like to get an idea of what I want before I go to the MAC counter. So Thank you to everyone who has ever posted swatches or their thoughts on the new collections. I think its awful that someone would steal someone else swatches to pass them off as their own. I would never do that and any swatches that I view here I only use them for my own information. I don't post very often because I am not a make up expert by any means and my "collection" is still in its beginning stages. I think I only own 8 MAC lipsticks (I only started collecting lipstick with the Baking Beauties Collection). Again I would just like to thank everyone who takes the time to post swatches and review on products I find it very helpful. I would be a little sad if this site became a pay site or there were restrictions on posts I could see.
Lynlee
wavey.gif
Hi Lynlee. Just
th_happy1.gif
pass the drama and buy more lipstick. You have some catching up to do. Glad you're here.

ForeverJenn

Okay. WHATINTHEWORLD. Wow. As a member of specktra and a participant of this thread, I felt like it was a responsibility of mine to go through all of that. But let me just say that it was pretty irritating. And boy, am I glad we're past it. All the bunnies &Ron Burgundy and whatever else made me giggle, and I love all of you that put some humor into these past 20 (or so) pages. And Happy Birthday BrinaBoo! Welcome to the newbies!  Yada, Yada, Yada. My skin has been misbehaving lately, and this was after work so my makeup is not fresh. I hope this is helpful to someone. EE, FfF, PP, YGI -  Nude, EE, PP, Strong Woman Private Party  Exclusive Event (I feel like it's not as flattering on camera. And yes, it is more grey toned than Nude) You've Got It (I'm not sure if I would wear this one on its own) Flair for Finery - My unexpected fave
All of them look great on you :heart:

sophhhh91309

ommmmmg exclusive event looks nothin like it does on temptalia . I wish It looked like that on me . it look warm on her ! I think if you have a warm skin tone it looks cool but if you have a cool skin tone it looks more warm , maybe ? iddddk but I swear it's like pure grey on me

SatelliteDrmr

Okay. WHATINTHEWORLD. Wow. As a member of specktra and a participant of this thread, I felt like it was a responsibility of mine to go through all of that. But let me just say that it was pretty irritating. And boy, am I glad we're past it.

All the bunnies &Ron Burgundy and whatever else made me giggle, and I love all of you that put some humor into these past 20 (or so) pages.

And Happy Birthday BrinaBoo!
Welcome to the newbies!

Yada, Yada, Yada.

My skin has been misbehaving lately, and this was after work so my makeup is not fresh. I hope this is helpful to someone.

EE, FfF, PP, YGI -

Nude, EE, PP, Strong Woman

Private Party

Exclusive Event (I feel like it's not as flattering on camera. And yes, it is more grey toned than Nude)

You've Got It (I'm not sure if I would wear this one on its own)

Flair for Finery - My unexpected fave

They all look so pretty on you!!!

T's swatches have turned me off of EE (for now lol). It looks so brown to me, and I just can't do browns. However, T may have found her perfect nude. It suits her! Also skipping YGI. I have similar colours in my stash.

allthingsglam

Okay. WHATINTHEWORLD. Wow. As a member of specktra and a participant of this thread, I felt like it was a responsibility of mine to go through all of that. But let me just say that it was pretty irritating. And boy, am I glad we're past it. All the bunnies &Ron Burgundy and whatever else made me giggle, and I love all of you that put some humor into these past 20 (or so) pages. And Happy Birthday BrinaBoo! Welcome to the newbies!  Yada, Yada, Yada. My skin has been misbehaving lately, and this was after work so my makeup is not fresh. I hope this is helpful to someone. EE, FfF, PP, YGI -  Nude, EE, PP, Strong Woman Private Party  Exclusive Event (I feel like it's not as flattering on camera. And yes, it is more grey toned than Nude) You've Got It (I'm not sure if I would wear this one on its own) Flair for Finery - My unexpected fave
They all look great on u.im with u about fff its so pretty

abjarrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalAnne

Exclusive Event (I feel like it's not as flattering on camera. And yes, it is more grey toned than Nude)

Beautiful! THAT is what I wanted EE to look like on me. It looks so wearable on you and T.

martiangurll

I don't think it looks bad on you! It's hard to tell with the lighting. If you don't like it alone, It could definitely be used as a mixer, with something that's a bit too warm for you. If you find that you're not using it, I'm sure you could sell it in the clearance bin. :) I'm a true NW, and find most nudes too warm for me. I'm tempted to pick up EE now, because of the grayness. It looks like it might be too dark of a nude for me, though.. I wish I hadn't skipped Feed the Senses lol. 
I agree. It looks good alone and the mixing possibilities are intriguing.

Audrey C

I'm loving all the pics of PP! I was chatting to someone at MAC today and I mentioned that I'd ordered it. She asked if I had anything similar and I mentioned a few plums including Amorous and purples like Heroine - her take was that PP is Amorous and Heroine's love child.

brittbby

5c7843aa_image.jpeg
She seriously does some of the best swatches! For everybody wondering how similar Lured to love is to other colors :)!!