MAC - Haute & Naughty Lash Discussion

GlamQueen21

This mascara reminds me of LashBlast Fusion mascara that I recently bought. I'm definately going to get this one for the packaging.

tthelwell

Swirlgirl...the brush was a bit smaller than the Opulash mascara and not as full (bristle-wise). The pink cap alone leaves the brush somewhat sparse so u can get good separation. And the purple + pink caps leave the brush full almost like the Opulash.

There was also no shimmer when we tested it so idk if they would change the formula that way. It was a seriously black black on the lashes though. LOVE!

kayley123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Agreed! I want this purely for the packaging - I don't think I really care what it does!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Me too! I don't even wear mascara, and I really want this!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC'sMyBF
I'm hoping it will have shimmer running through it? Tacky? Maybe. But I love doing a dark smoky eye and pairing it with a shimmery mascara like the Maybelline Colossal Diamond, it really gives a different edge to the look.

no i totally agree with this! shimmery mascaras are different and look awesome on nights out clubbing!

but if this mascara is very very black like tthelwel says then i shall be happy too!
thmbup.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I think I will buy it for my purse
winks.gif

the real question is which purse?? will you be rocking the speedy 35 by then?
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the real question is which purse?? will you be rocking the speedy 35 by then?
smiles.gif

Yep
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Yep
smiles.gif

awesome! i am hoping to buy the speedy 30 in august time... if not september for sure!
smiles.gif

JustAddSparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Agreed! I want this purely for the packaging - I don't think I really care what it does!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Me too. That's normal, right?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
awesome! i am hoping to buy the speedy 30 in august time... if not september for sure!
smiles.gif

Yes, August will be Speedy time
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAddSparkles
Me too. That's normal, right?

yes, yes it is
smiles.gif

i've lost track of how many things [not just make up] that i've bought because they're pretty but totally useless.

sleepyhead

it reminds me of this mascara i got from asia last year. it has a "volume control" dial thingie on the tube that you can use to adjust the amount of product coming out. apparently it has been around for years. here's what it looks like in case anyone is curious
greengrin.gif

mascara1.jpg

mascara2.jpg

it was the best easy to remove and non-smudging mascara i've found (even fluidlines and most waterproof mascara smudge on me). although the result is bit too natural for me unless i use the max volume, i hope i'll like the mac version too

LMD84

^very cool! thanks for the pics. i think rimmel have just brought one out in the uk in a purple tube... not buying it though because i hate their mascaras!

Camnagem

Uhm, I'm passing on this strange mascara.
lol.gif

It could be awesome, but I have a hard enough time messing with my silly lashes in the morning as is...I don't need a double twist off thing to confuse and frustrate me even more.
wacko.gif

Hope you all love it though!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Uhm, I'm passing on this strange mascara.
lol.gif

It could be awesome, but I have a hard enough time messing with my silly lashes in the morning as is...I don't need a double twist off thing to confuse and frustrate me even more.
wacko.gif

Hope you all love it though!

hee hee! that's why i'm up for about 30 minutes at least before i do mascara... before i have poked myself in the eye because i was half asleep!
tong.gif