MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
so... i should go to bed and check back in the morning? it's nearly 11pm here and 10pm EST would be roughly 5am my time
nope.gif

Yes, you should try to get some sleep.
yes.gif
Get all the pretty info tomorrow morning!!!
th_thstars.gif

Cerydwen

I think I'll have to do the same
smiles.gif
It's a shame I have to go to work in the morning - I'm sure I'd rather be here looking at the goodies
drools.gif

gildedangel

I can't wait for Erin's update! I have been stalking this thread all day (is it bad that I have a sticky note on my computer marking the last page I looked at in this thread so I remember what I saw last?). It's a good thing that this collection is coming out a little later than usual because frankly it gives me time to save up my money! My list thus far includes all of the piggies and the blushes, and who knows what I will add after the update!

I also want to give Erin a very big thank you in advance (before the thread explodes) for being so willing to post a big update like this for us; it makes us so happy! You put in a lot of work to quench the thirst of us MAC addicts and I want you to know that I really appreciate it, we love you!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
yes.gif
th_thstars.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerydwen
I think I'll have to do the same
smiles.gif
It's a shame I have to go to work in the morning - I'm sure I'd rather be here looking at the goodies
drools.gif

i'm doing nothing much tomorrow so in theory i could, but i'll stay up a little longer working on my college work then go to bed.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
i'm doing nothing much tomorrow so in theory i could, but i'll stay up a little longer working on my college work then go to bed.

Yay!
th_happy1.gif
You get to stay up with the US MAC addicts and get the TT info!!!
choochoo.gif

HebrideanSprite

Quote:
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
do you know whereabouts your family is from?

Thanks spunky (and everyone else!) for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it! My family originated in the Hebrides on the isle of Skye and then spread out to the Isle of Lewis and Glasgow. Then to Canada and South Africa lol. However, my dad was born in Glasgow. I've got a family tartan kilt and everything.

Thanks again everyone! (I'll be making a post on my blog about the colour info when we get it. lol I figure I need to share my obsession with the world
th_wink3.gif
)
specktra_rocks.gif

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
yes.gif
th_thstars.gif

HA! look who's telling someone to go to sleep
th_LMAO.gif

cutey.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
th_LMAO.gif

cutey.gif

lol.gif
tong.gif
I've been better about sleeping lately, HerGreyness!! Got a whole nine hours last night! I feel so much better than a few weeks ago.
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
I've been following this thread for months and finally decided to join Specktra so I could get in on the action! I'm so excited for this collection, my family heritage is coming out majorly! Can't wait for the update- and I wanted to thank everyone so much for all the info they're supplying I really appreciate it (even if I am only one person).
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

My blog, Hebridean Sprite Beauty Hebridean Sprite Beauty

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
Thanks spunky (and everyone else!) for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it! My family originated in the Hebrides on the isle of Skye and then spread out to the Isle of Lewis and Glasgow. Then to Canada and South Africa lol. However, my dad was born in Glasgow. I've got a family tartan kilt and everything.

Thanks again everyone! (I'll be making a post on my blog about the colour info when we get it. lol I figure I need to share my obsession with the world
th_wink3.gif
)
specktra_rocks.gif

you're welcome
smiles.gif
glasgow rocks, i love living here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
th_LMAO.gif

cutey.gif

hahahahaha! what are you ladies like!