MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

spunky

Ilenia - Pictures by HerGreyness - Photobucket that's HerGreyness's photobucket, the other mega metals are in there
smiles.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
Ilenia - Pictures by HerGreyness - Photobucket that's HerGreyness's photobucket, the other mega metals are in there
smiles.gif

Quote:

Thank you both for your help! You're so kind! I already love this forum!
heart.gif

Oh and I take back everything I said about the megametals! I want at least one, two, three, maybe five of them! The pink one looks best!
choochoo.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilenia
Thank you both for your help! You're so kind! I already love this forum!
heart.gif

Oh and I take back everything I said about the megametals! I want at least one, two, three, maybe five of them! The pink one looks best!
choochoo.gif

specktra_rocks.gif

I'm most excited about the red one.
th_drool.gif

HebrideanSprite

I've been following this thread for months and finally decided to join Specktra so I could get in on the action! I'm so excited for this collection, my family heritage is coming out majorly! Can't wait for the update- and I wanted to thank everyone so much for all the info they're supplying I really appreciate it (even if I am only one person).
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

My blog, Hebridean Sprite Beauty Hebridean Sprite Beauty

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
specktra_rocks.gif

I'm most excited about the red one.
th_drool.gif

Yes, like that one as well! Will those be released with the TTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrideanSprite
I've been following this thread for months and finally decided to join Specktra so I could get in on the action! I'm so excited for this collection, my family heritage is coming out majorly! Can't wait for the update- and I wanted to thank everyone so much for all the info they're supplying I really appreciate it (even if I am only one person).
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

I know exactly how you feel! I've joined only a few days ago and I'm also really thankful for all the help and the info I get!
EDIT: Forgot...
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Yes, like that one as well! Will those be released with the TTC?

Nope.
nope.gif
They'll probably be in their own collection.

spunky

Quote:
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

do you know whereabouts your family is from?

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic_x3
Haha yes! As I had mentioned, just in those little eye sets that come in the tartan bag. The one with the teal piggy [though I don't actually know if it's MAC Teal piggy] with Blitz & Glitz f/l, a SE 209 & a mini Zoom lash mascara. & The other set with the purple f/l, purple piggy, SE 209 & mini Zoom lash. [: I REALLY WANT THEM!

Does anybody know if Blitz & Glitz f/l would be worth getting if I already have Blacktrack f/l?

In my opinion the glittery bits in Blitz and Glitz don't show up that well. You are better off getting a gold pigment and adding that yourself over the Blacktrack. IMHO of course...

Ilenia

Quote:
Nope.
nope.gif
They'll probably be in their own collection.

So they won't be permanent? That's a pity...

Anyway, I'll be going to bed now. Can't stay up forever and i'm getting tired.
Good thing is: The news will be right there once I get up!
tong.gif

Eleentje

Quote:
Hehe! Holland! As a child I always spent my holiday there with my family!
It takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to get to the Netherlands - I live pretty close to the border
tong.gif

I like the look of the megametal e/s but I don't like the colors that much unfortunately
ssad.gif

Quote:
choochoo.gif

Hahaha, I knew you would, as soon as you would see the whole lot. I will go for a balanced mix of bright and lighter colours.

I wish I lived not far from the German border: I'd always go over the border to do food shopping, cos German bread and bakery is SOO much better than Dutch. I live just outside of Amsterdam, so not really a cheese farm, tee hee. I love cheese though
smiles.gif

God, I'm rambling again, while I should be studying! Everyone time I try to look into my book, I hear Specktra's mermaid call for me
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
So they won't be permanent? That's a pity...

Anyway, I'll be going to bed now. Can't stay up forever and i'm getting tired.
Good thing is: The news will be right there once I get up!
tong.gif

I'd be surprised if they were perm.

Great way to wake up!
thmbup.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winkiss.gif
mac_haul.gif

to Specktra! Hope you enjoy it here!
greengrin.gif
drinkup.gif

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
So are we still waiting for the color story?????
th_dunno.gif

Yes
yes.gif

This thread is growing so fast
blinks.gif

Erin didn't give us a time, and doesn't need to(!), but for me I am assuming maybe 10 pm EST? maybe even later..or sooner...but I won't be surprised if it's late evening for me
smiles.gif
Whatever time Erin's update is, she still has to settle in and post pictures up for us when she is able. I can't wait!
smiles.gif
Thanks so much, Erin!!
greengrin.gif
heart.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
I'd be surprised if they were perm.

Great way to wake up!
thmbup.gif

Yes, hopefully my plan works out!
th_worship.gif

Good night then, ohhh, well, maybe better have a good day!
winks.gif
Time difference
th_rolleye0014.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
Yes
yes.gif

This thread is growing so fast
blinks.gif

Erin didn't give us a time, and doesn't need to(!), but for me I am assuming maybe 10 pm EST? maybe even later..or sooner...but I won't be surprised if it's late evening for me
smiles.gif
Whatever time Erin's update is, she still has to settle in and post pictures up for us when she is able. I can't wait!
smiles.gif
Thanks so much, Erin!!
greengrin.gif
heart.gif

so... i should go to bed and check back in the morning? it's nearly 11pm here and 10pm EST would be roughly 5am my time
nope.gif