MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Pinkdollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
yes maam.. coming right up in the New stuff for 2011
winkiss.gif

Spunky darlin, if I put the liner in the wrong place, would you be so kind as to move it? ty
yes.gif

Supercool!
th_DANCE.gif
They look superpigmented, thanks again
winkiss.gif

There are gelliners in the sets with the fullsized pigment, maybe those are from the sets?

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilenia
Thank you both for explaining!
I think it's really interesting to get a small insight of how Mac works!

you should see what HerGreyness tells us... she gives us SO much info on how the fashion and make up industry works
greengrin.gif

User38

thank you layla and Spunky.. too many pages for me to keep reading -- and too much work on my desk.. this is my lunch hour!
greengrin.gif

going to post mega metals new add ons
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkdollface
Her Blooming Cheek looks a lot like Azalea, but i don't have Azalea so HBC is coming home with me
drools.gif

iagree.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
you should see what HerGreyness tells us... she gives us SO much info on how the fashion and make up industry works
greengrin.gif

If I had the time I'd probably read every thread ever posted! Seriously! But I didn't even manage to read this thread - too many pages
tong.gif

But I guess since I'm not planning on leaving this forum anytime in the near future (my Mac addiction has just begun
th_DANCE.gif
), I'll be there when she's posting something about it next time! Looking forward to it!
choochoo.gif

panther27

Erin is in central time zone.
It looks like MAC is going back to the older style of holiday collections,what with fluidlines and regular es.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Erin is in central time zone.
It looks like MAC is going back to the older style of holiday collections,what with fluidlines and regular es.

central time zone... so it's mid-afternoon just now?

i hope so, the pictures we've had so far are too good to be put in sets!

cutegingerbread

Quote:

i'm on eastern where it's 4:21, so it's 3:21 in central now
smiles.gif

sungelly87

Quote:

I'm CST it's almost 3:30PM here!

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegingerbread
i'm on eastern where it's 4:21, so it's 3:21 in central now
smiles.gif

i'm in the UK so it's 9.23pm just now... long night ahead!

Ilenia

Quote:
i'm in the UK so it's 9.23pm just now... long night ahead!

I'm in Germany and it's 10.23pm - I'm the worst off
tong.gif

spunky

Quote:
tong.gif

not really, we've got girls from australia on here, they get a pretty rubbish deal with time zones

Ilenia

Quote:
not really, we've got girls from australia on here, they get a pretty rubbish deal with time zones

Aw, I can imagine!
I've relatives living in Sydney and in 2007, I stayed with them for 3 months. The time difference was the worst thing!

Soul Unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
ok, since Stylistics was kind enough (big thanks and hug) to provide some ID on these products, I will now post two fluidlines -- one I believe is the purple one... the other is yet to be id'd.. if someone knows, feel free to name this sucka.. (always remember that I don't know, until I do know..lol).. nothing is certain.

Oooh, these look lovely!

Thanks as always HerGreyness
winks.gif

Eleentje

Quote:
tong.gif

LOL, *waves*, you're not the only one.
I'm going to try to study a bit before going off to bed. The excitement won't make it easy for me
th_DANCE.gif

Those megametal shadows look truely amazing! Most of those babies will be coming home with me, when they are released!

Man, it's too much fun being a Mac addict
greengrin.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
LOL, *waves*, you're not the only one.
I'm going to try to study a bit before going off to bed. The excitement won't make it easy for me
th_DANCE.gif

Those megametal shadows look truely amazing! Most of those babies will be coming home with me, when they are released!

Man, it's too much fun being a Mac addict
greengrin.gif

Hehe! Holland! As a child I always spent my holiday there with my family!
It takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to get to the Netherlands - I live pretty close to the border
tong.gif

I think about going to bed tho. That way I will have all the info once I'm getting up.

I like the look of the megametal e/s but I don't like the colors that much unfortunately
ssad.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Hehe! Holland! As a child I always spent my holiday there with my family!
It takes me about 30 to 45 minutes to get to the Netherlands - I live pretty close to the border
tong.gif

I think about going to bed tho. That way I will have all the info once I'm getting up.

I like the look of the megametal e/s but I don't like the colors that much unfortunately
ssad.gif

thud.gif
Did you see the previous ones she posted a few months ago?
drools.gif

Ilenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
thud.gif
Did you see the previous ones she posted a few months ago?
drools.gif

No, probably not as far as I can remember. I've just become aware of Spektra a few weeks ago and although I tried to get all the information I could, I probably missed some infos.

Stylistic_x3

Quote:
fluidlines? are we getting fluidlines with TT?
th_DANCE.gif

Haha yes! As I had mentioned, just in those little eye sets that come in the tartan bag. The one with the teal piggy [though I don't actually know if it's MAC Teal piggy] with Blitz & Glitz f/l, a SE 209 & a mini Zoom lash mascara. & The other set with the purple f/l, purple piggy, SE 209 & mini Zoom lash. [: I REALLY WANT THEM!

Does anybody know if Blitz & Glitz f/l would be worth getting if I already have Blacktrack f/l?