MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix
I am very excited about this collection if only for the pigments which will bring me closer to being able to do a proper blackened rainbow eye look.

I'll join the chorus of
th_drool.gif

How do you do this?? I need to know!

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix
I am very excited about this collection if only for the pigments which will bring me closer to being able to do a proper blackened rainbow eye look.

That sounds AWESOME!

User38

th_dunno.gif
shockt.gif
huh2.gif
I saw on MAC site that Full Fuschia was going to be disc.. I swear it looks like the blush which will be in the TT collex... hmm.. and, if it isn't the full fuschia, then it is a dead on dupe

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
th_dunno.gif
shockt.gif
huh2.gif
I saw on MAC site that Full Fuschia was going to be disc.. I swear it looks like the blush which will be in the TT collex... hmm.. and, if it isn't the full fuschia, then it is a dead on dupe

Good to know- I've been contemplating Full Fuchsia since Feb. when it was promoted with Riveting. I think I'd rather get Her Blooming Cheek, anyway. Just for the name.
yes.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Good to know- I've been contemplating Full Fuchsia since Feb. when it was promoted with Riveting. I think I'd rather get Her Blooming Cheek, anyway. Just for the name.
yes.gif

girlhaha.gif
I was just thinking the same thing. Although really, since I have Azalea, which is the mother of all bright pink blushes (and also now discontinued, I think), I don't have any business getting either.

ultimate_makeup

Hi guys! I am new in the forum (i used to have an old account but i dont even remember the username) I just read this entire thread in about an hour and a half LOL! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!

I am drooling over those pigments and omg that pink blush is to die for!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_makeup
Hi guys! I am new in the forum (i used to have an old account but i dont even remember the username) I just read this entire thread in about an hour and a half LOL! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!

I am drooling over those pigments and omg that pink blush is to die for!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
back! And yeah- the pigments and pink blush are DEFINITELY on my list.
cutey.gif

Rinstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
th_dunno.gif
shockt.gif
huh2.gif

Ohhhh no, I better get it soon! I went to buy it at my counter and they didn't have it. Shoot, I'm supposed to be on a no-buy til VV. Will it be gone if I wait til after that?

bbgillian

I'm sorry it took me so long to swatch, but I was told not to release early information on this collection, but it's Sept now and I guess it's not early anymore..

T2nLJmXaRXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

T2OLFmXdNXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

With gentle swipe
T2FLJmXXFXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

laylalovesmac

bbgillian:
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Thanks SO much!!!

That gloss is gorgeous- definitely on my list, and I am digging that blush!!!
cutey.gif

This will be a big, scary haul for me.
shockt.gif

strix

Wow, I like that gloss! In the tube it looks like Tarte's Apple a Day gloss, but the swatch looks more lilac. Either way, sooo pretty!

bbgillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
bbgillian:
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Thanks SO much!!!

That gloss is gorgeous- definitely on my list, and I am digging that blush!!!
cutey.gif

This will be a big, scary haul for me.
shockt.gif

No need to mention it. Acutally I'm awfully sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I know you guys must be anxious.
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgillian
No need to mention it. Acutally I'm awfully sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I know you guys must be anxious.
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

You're the best!!!
th_hug.gif

Sorry to sound demanding, but would you happen to have swatches of My Highland Honey? My interest is growing....
sneaky.gif

Thanks again!!!!
love.gif

peachsuns

Thanks bbgillian! They look very pretty.
th_wink3.gif

I have Full Fuchsia. Do I still need that pink blush?
cutey.gif
(Thank you, HerGreyness!)

tamarindi

Quote:
One of the lipgloss: Gone Romancin', It's kinda purplish pink, with glitter inside.
T2KK8mXaRcXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

T2avXmXotbXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

heart.gif
heart.gif
I'm so going to buy it, such perfection
heart.gif
heart.gif

LMD84

the blush is a slight scarey shade of pink for my skin! so i shall be getting the peachy blush that will be coming out
smiles.gif
the pink gloss is killing me though! i wants it!
tong.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
the blush is a slight scarey shade of pink for my skin! so i shall be getting the peachy blush that will be coming out
smiles.gif
the pink gloss is killing me though! i wants it!
tong.gif

I'm feeling the same about the pink blush, the more that I look at it. And I am very interested in the peach one, surprisingly. I never buy peach blushes.
nope.gif

ultimate_makeup

Quote:
I'm sorry it took me so long to swatch, but I was told not to release early information on this collection, but it's Sept now and I guess it's not early anymore..

T2nLJmXaRXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

T2OLFmXdNXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

With gentle swipe
T2FLJmXXFXXXXXXXXX_%21%21668693.jpg

omg thank u thank u thank u! u are so awesome!!

I am sooo getting this blush, I think it'd be good on my skin (NC35ish) although the lipglass is gorgeous I may need to pass on that bc idk if it's gonna work out for me.

I think the blush looks at tad like R&R X-rated but a little bit more fuchsia
Getting super excited!!!
th_DANCE.gif

bbgillian

I'm too stupid to post all of them together..
MY HIGHLAND HONEY, W/FLASH
T2m2RmXkFaXXXXXXXX_!!668693.jpg

w/o flash
T2rLRmXkdaXXXXXXXX_!!668693.jpg

T2xLRmXj0aXXXXXXXX_!!668693.jpg

It doesn' show very well on my nc25 skin.. more like a peach glow, but it looks stunning on my friend ... I'm giving this to her..
th_dunno.gif