MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

shontay07108

Oh my goodness. I'm just now seeing the pics of the pigments and I am beside myself. I try to ease up on them b/c I never even use them very much but those 2 are mine!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

kiss

My family crest looks sooo sexy, I need to see pics on skin!! Pretty please with a cherry on top?

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
Oh my goodness. I'm just now seeing the pics of the pigments and I am beside myself. I try to ease up on them b/c I never even use them very much but those 2 are mine!
shockt.gif
shockt.gif
shockt.gif

me too, but those are stunning!
th_drool.gif

singer82

Those piggys are to die for!!!!!! If I was a guy...... I'd be
jerkit.gif
lol
Crap! Guess me not getting anything else from MAC after VV plan just went down the crapper lol.

For everyone that is iffy about pigments dont give up! They are an amazing product and just need practice to figure out. They are so versatile!

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
i'm calling it without seeing the full collection - this is my favourite of the year!

I do have reallllly high hopes for this collection now after being teased with those piggies
greengrin.gif

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
and the most expensive
girl_devil.gif

My MAC stuff always comes FedEX, but that's when ordering online. I'm kind of glad it isn't Canada Post. They weren't too bad when I ordered from Kelowna but they did brake a pigment on me once and now shipping is not free anymore so I'm back to ordering online.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
My MAC stuff always comes FedEX, but that's when ordering online. I'm kind of glad it isn't Canada Post. They weren't too bad when I ordered from Kelowna but they did brake a pigment on me once and now shipping is not free anymore so I'm back to ordering online.

One of the reasons I always like ordering on line from Mac is that they ship Fed Ex, so I don't have to depend on the trolls at Canada Post to sort and ship my goods.

Shadowy Lady

OMG, I just saw the pigments pic! Holly hotness!! I love them both especially Family Crest. I love how it sparkles
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Not yet, but Canada Post takes pride in being probably the slowest mail delivery system in the world, I wouldn't expect them to get it to me for another few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
and the most expensive
girl_devil.gif

For real F$#&*% Canada Post! They screw over so many companies with their slow shipping so now nobody wants to ship to Canada
ssad.gif
. And don't get me started on Canada customs
angry.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
OMG, I just saw the pigments pic! Holly hotness!! I love them both especially Family Crest. I love how it sparkles
drools.gif

For real F$#&*% Canada Post! They screw over so many companies with their slow shipping so now nobody wants to ship to Canada
ssad.gif
. And don't get me started on Canada customs
angry.gif

i have no idea why the canada post is so slow either. i assumed stuff would take the same amount of time to ship as the states. But when i got a cp from somebody in canada it took 3 weeks to arrives! both of us were so shocked!
th_dunno.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i have no idea why the canada post is so slow either. i assumed stuff would take the same amount of time to ship as the states. But when i got a cp from somebody in canada it took 3 weeks to arrives! both of us were so shocked!
th_dunno.gif

I remember one time I went to a show and had offered to pick up some merchandise for two friends of mine, one in another city in Canada and one in England. I mailed them at the same time, same size packages and both people got them on the same day. That's how slow Canada post is. The British post managed to get my package across an ocean and into another country in the same time it took CP to deliver the same package to someone who lived a four hour drive from me.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
I remember one time I went to a show and had offered to pick up some merchandise for two friends of mine, one in another city in Canada and one in England. I mailed them at the same time, same size packages and both people got them on the same day. That's how slow Canada post is. The British post managed to get my package across an ocean and into another country in the same time it took CP to deliver the same package to someone who lived a four hour drive from me.

lol! how crazy is that?!

panther27

When are we going to get the color story,we usually have it by now!I don't get it every other company has released their holiday info dammit,want it now lol

chromatrix

I am very excited about this collection if only for the pigments which will bring me closer to being able to do a proper blackened rainbow eye look.

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix
I am very excited about this collection if only for the pigments which will bring me closer to being able to do a proper blackened rainbow eye look.

you've just started my new obsession!!! What pigments are included so far???
cutey.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromatrix

oh my goodness! why have i not done this before?! lol! this sounds stunning!
smiles.gif
yes please let us know what colours you use! and any pictures for reference would also be awesome!
tong.gif