MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I am dying to see the promo pics of this collection already! Going to be saving up for this right after VV!

I'm already saving for this
cutey.gif

MACwinked

I'm really wanting to see the remainder of what this collection has to offer. I'm with Erin that nothing really strikes me besides the pigments and they aren't too exciting. I know my MA isn't going to update until the beginning of October, but surely the collection information will be found online soon!

hawaii02

I have to see more photos of this collection before wanting to buy. Don't think I bought but a blush and a lipstick from last year's collection, but this one does sound a little more fun
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Still no news?? Well, I should know
winks.gif
This is so weird. I will google again!

i know! it is very strange!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
will there be brush sets this year?

i would imagine so
smiles.gif
i cant remember when they didn't do the brush sets
smiles.gif

panther27

I remember last year we had our first pictures of the sets from an asian blog,I don't remember what blog it is though
th_dunno.gif
I thought maybe they could have pictures of the sets again this year?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
hmmm, I see that post was done on Sept. 8 ...if history repeats, we may be close!
yahoo.gif

thmbup.gif
I hope we will get it next week!!

sleepyhead

OMG, guess what i found!!!
source: iswii [???] M.A.C 2010??????????????????"??"???
it didn't mention any product names
these will go on sale on sept. 23 in Taiwan, so hopefully we'll see some swatches soon

1283508897.jpg

1283508918.jpg

1283508925.jpg

1283509160.jpg

1283509209.jpg

1283509315.jpg

1283509321.jpg

1283509338.jpg

1283509343.jpg

1283509351.jpg

1283509359.jpg

1283509388.jpg

1283509397.jpg

1283509419.jpg

1283509482.jpg

1283509815.jpg

1283508950.jpg

there are a few more things(mostly skin care and foundations) in the original post, but i'm not sure if they'll be sold internationally b/c some of those items are asia exclusives. again, you can see everything here

sleepyhead

there's no swatches or names of the colors, but i kinda like the packaging. especially the little bags for the brush sets. i think these might be my favorite makeup bags from mac

bis

thanks a lot, Sleepyhead! The collection seems to have a lot of purple!
team_purple.gif

And there are quads
smiles.gif
Is that a new paint pot in the set, or just Fresco Rose?

silentstorm143

Thank you so much sleepyhead. OMG I am so excited all I need now are the prices and if those all come in sets or if you can buy the items separately. I know the mini piggies brushes and lipglosses but what about the others?

sexysellerie

Yeah, from what I can see, there are 2 eyeshadow-palettes, a lipgloss set and the pink lipstack bag which seem interesting to me!

peachsuns

OMG, sleepyhead!
Thank you so much!!!!! How did you find it? Wow!
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

The packaging is so pretty! I recently bought a SE brush set from last year at CCO, but cannot stop staring those tartan brush sets! Is it wrong that I want more?
greengrin.gif
And I want the lipstick and gloss set for my friends. I cannot believe how cute they are!
heart.gif
You made my day, sleepyhead! Thank you!
th_thstars.gif

The two brush sets in the black brush rolls look like they are from Nordstrom anniversary collection. Any thoughts?

MAC Digi-Pops - The Next Best Thing To Going Shopping Yourself

cutemiauw

jawdrop.gif
Thank you for the pictures, sleepyhead
smiles.gif
I loooove the bag!!! Definitely getting the brush set & lipgloss set! Need to save money now
greengrin.gif

spunky

also - the greeny tartan on the first palette is the same tartan i had to wear to school! ahh, the horrible memories
th_wink3.gif