Mac Liptensity (September 20th 2016)

DILLIGAF

Right now Hellebore, Burnt Violet and Dionysus for me. I have a lipstick addiction and I'm not ashamed. Yet.

MACina

Finally.....NO mattes!!!!

I might be the only one here but I am really happy to see a collection full of bold AND shiny lipsticks :yess:

They are gorgeous and my lips are going to love them too.
And there are so many stunning colors :heart::heart::heart:

Stallion Deep, Galaxy Grey, Blue Beat and Driftwood are my faves!!!!!
I am going to hoard Galaxy Grey and Driftwood :cloud9:

NaomiH

Finally.....NO mattes!!!!

I might be the only one here but I am really happy to see a collection full of bold AND shiny lipsticks :yess:

They are gorgeous and my lips are going to love them too.
And there are so many stunning colors :heart::heart::heart:

Stallion Deep, Galaxy Grey, Blue Beat and Driftwood are my faves!!!!!
I am going to hoard Galaxy Grey and Driftwood :cloud9:

I'm excited about it too! Don't get me wrong,I love mattes but sometimes I do prefer to wear a satin or something glossier like these as I like the effect on my lips and how they're not usually as drying. I'm super excited to try these.

verorl

I don't love Mattes, and I'm also excited for these! I find mattes so drying on my lips, like putting on a concrete layer on them.

So far, I want Lobster and Habanero, will decide on which ones to get too when I have a chance to see more.

MACina

I'm excited about it too! Don't get me wrong,I love mattes but sometimes I do prefer to wear a satin or something glossier like these as I like the effect on my lips and how they're not usually as drying. I'm super excited to try these.

Naomi, I am so excited too!!!!

Satin is my favorite finish followed by Amplified and Lustre.
But I have a feeling that this finish is going to be my new favorite :cloud9:

I don't love Mattes, and I'm also excited for these! I find mattes so drying on my lips, like putting on a concrete layer on them.

So far, I want Lobster and Habanero, will decide on which ones to get too when I have a chance to see more.

Exactly!!!!

Same here, verorl :five:

Mattes work for me and I wear them but I really need to prep my lips with Lip Conditioner and Prep + Prime Lips.
That combo makes magic :bowdown:

NaomiH

Naomi, I am so excited too!!!!

Satin is my favorite finish followed by Amplified and Lustre.
But I have a feeling that this finish is going to be my new favorite :cloud9:

Exactly!!!!

Same here, verorl :five:

Mattes work for me and I wear them but I really need to prep my lips with Lip Conditioner and Prep + Prime Lips.
That combo makes magic :bowdown:

I really wish MAC would add to their Satins line or put more out in LE collections, I love their satin formula.

MACina

I really wish MAC would add to their Satins line or put more out in LE collections, I love their satin formula.

Lip Mix Satin is my staple....I use it very often to create my own Satin lipsticks. I use it with Mattes e.g. to achieve a Satin formula.