Mac Liptensity (September 20th 2016)

jlampley

This collection is available on the website for MAC select members! Be aware that some shades are not available yet.

CaroLynn

This collection is available on the website for MAC select members! Be aware that some shades are not available yet.

I couldn't find anything on the MAC site, so I chatted with a MUA. He advised the collection will be available later today for Obsessed members and to watch for the email announcing the launch.

MissTania

I couldn't find anything on the MAC site, so I chatted with a MUA. He advised the collection will be available later today for Obsessed members and to watch for the email announcing the launch.

I had trouble finding it too, however if you look under "Lipstick" it should come up. Thanks for the info, I am Devoted (very close to Obsessed though) and I was disappointed not to be able to add them to my cart!

CaroLynn

I had trouble finding it too, however if you look under "Lipstick" it should come up. Thanks for the info, I am Devoted (very close to Obsessed though) and I was disappointed not to be able to add them to my cart!

Found it! Thank you!

Honi

Trying the black and blue ones right now, I think the packaging looks really sleek. Might consider getting some of the more nude shades for work if I like the formula.

Mizani

Now this is the collection I'm interested the most in although I already have many dupes of the colors I'm most interested in. Surprise, surprise!! I might be interested in Hellebore. That's a shade of purple I really don't normally gravitate towards. Only thing I got close to it is Pure Heroine. Hope these last cause I really can't afford them til next month.

MissTania

I just tried to purchase from MAC but it still is limited access.

There are several youtube videos which are easy to find with vloggers doing swatches of all shades - I watched a few and they were very helpful. My list is still a long!

Honi

Does anyone know if these are limited edition?? I hope not lol!
My pressinfo says:

Permanent:
Blue Beat
Marsala
Burnt Violet
Mulling Spices
Postmodern
Claretcast
Hellebore
Ambrosial
Eros
Gumball
Medium Rare
Habanero
Cordovan
Driftwood
Doe
Smoked Almond
Toast & Butter
Dionysus

LE:
Stallion
Galaxy Grey
Life's Blood
Lobster
Fireworks
Double Fudge

This is the info I got for Scandinavia, so whether or not this goes for all of the world I dont know.

itskathleeeen

My pressinfo says:

Permanent:
Blue Beat
Marsala
Burnt Violet
Mulling Spices
Postmodern
Claretcast
Hellebore
Ambrosial
Eros
Gumball
Medium Rare
Habanero
Cordovan
Driftwood
Doe
Smoked Almond
Toast & Butter
Dionysus

LE:
Stallion
Galaxy Grey
Life's Blood
Lobster
Fireworks
Double Fudge

This is the info I got for Scandinavia, so whether or not this goes for all of the world I dont know.

Looks like I have to pick up Lobster soon lol! Thanks!

NaomiH

My pressinfo says:

Permanent:
Blue Beat
Marsala
Burnt Violet
Mulling Spices
Postmodern
Claretcast
Hellebore
Ambrosial
Eros
Gumball
Medium Rare
Habanero
Cordovan
Driftwood
Doe
Smoked Almond
Toast & Butter
Dionysus

LE:
Stallion
Galaxy Grey
Life's Blood
Lobster
Fireworks
Double Fudge

I better grab Life's Blood and Fireworks soon then!

MACina

My pressinfo says:

Permanent:
Blue Beat
Marsala
Burnt Violet
Mulling Spices
Postmodern
Claretcast
Hellebore
Ambrosial
Eros
Gumball
Medium Rare
Habanero
Cordovan
Driftwood
Doe
Smoked Almond
Toast & Butter
Dionysus

LE:
Stallion
Galaxy Grey
Life's Blood
Lobster
Fireworks
Double Fudge

Need to hoard Galaxy Grey!!!!!!!

DarylandCarole

I got Driftwood and Double Fudge without looking at any swatches. Now that I see swatches I'm still happy with those choices. I was going to reorder a perm dark brown shade anyhow so I just got this one, anyhow. It's always good to try new things! I just got one of Too Faced's melted chocolate shades so I can compare.
im tempted to try Galaxy Gray but I want to compare it to Mac X Halsey first, since I already have that.

DarylandCarole

Whoever gets Galaxy Gray, can u swatch it beside Plum Princess if you have it? Also wondering if there are dupes for Toasted Almond. I'm very tempted by it.

boschicka

Got my Smoked Almond today. In everyone's swatches, it has a rose tone to it, while it's far more orange on me. I think it's nice, but just not what I was hoping for.

elegant-one

Got my Smoked Almond today. In everyone's swatches, it has a rose tone to it, while it's far more orange on me. I think it's nice, but just not what I was hoping for.

Shoot! I wanted it to have that bit of rose to it. Bummer. Thanks for posting that.