MAC Masterclass Brush Collection (November 2013)

Mac-Guy

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

M∙A∙C introduces a unique, breakthrough range of brushes that deliver a high level of performance and revolutionize personal makeup application. Ergonomically designed for even and effortless application, lush, silky, synthetic fibres are engineered to expertly pick up and apply product seamlessly. The brush handles feature a special grip design and a tilted brush tip for ultimate precision. M∙A∙C store exclusive. Pro discount is not applicable.

MACina

... time for a new thread!
flower.gif

M∙A∙C introduces a unique, breakthrough range of brushes that deliver a high level of performance and revolutionize personal makeup application. Ergonomically designed for even and effortless application, lush, silky, synthetic fibres are engineered to expertly pick up and apply product seamlessly. The brush handles feature a special grip design and a tilted brush tip for ultimate precision. M∙A∙C store exclusive. Pro discount is not applicable.

Thank you, Mac-Guy
smiles.gif

I am so excited for these brushes!!!
I cannot imagine at all how it feels to work with them and cannot wait to
try it.

NaomiH

I'm really looking forward to trying these brushes, I've been saving for about a year to be able to go and finally buy me a set of MAC brushes and think that these will be added into that set.

JJJewels

These are up on the site! http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/12004/New-Collections/MAC-Masterclass-Brush-Collection/index.tmpl

MissTT

It'd be great if they soon have a video featuring these brushes. If you're claiming something is unique and a breakthrough you should be educating your customers on how to use it.

vmb8706

Ewww they look lik upgraded cheap eyeshadow applicators that come with made in china makeup

liba

I haven't tried them out yet myself, but the MAs I know are all really into these - the only thing is, the design makes it much easier to apply makeup on yourself, but not on someone else. 'Seems like the two smaller ones are the ones they're really worked up about.