MAC Masterclass Brush Collection (November 2013)

Odelia

I am very tempted to get the medium sized one. Mac also has 2nd day shipping (MASTER) going on which doesn't help to save money! (I'm so impatient with shipping and then end up spending more than I planned).
ohboy.gif

I don't know...They aren't LE so might be a better idea to hold off and read reviews.
yes.gif

Odelia

I think the eyeliner/brow brush might be easier for personal use...hmm
shrugs.gif

Seriously, I need a youtube video review lol
girlhaha.gif

michelle79

I am kind of eyeing the Linear brush. I have so much trouble doing top lid/winged eyeliner & haven't been able to find a brush that makes it easier.

Lottascarlatta

There a couple of tutorial on Youtube for the Jeong Saem Mool MULE version of the face brush called "Artist Curve". Not sure who thought of the brush handle idea first bit's it's pretty much the same concept. The differences are the rounded hairs on MULE's brush and they make sponge + handle makeup applicator.

NaomiH

I found this and thought it was pretty informative. http://beautyhigh.com/mac-masterclass-brush-collection/

DILLIGAF

I am kind of eyeing the Linear brush. I have so much trouble doing top lid/winged eyeliner & haven't been able to find a brush that makes it easier.
Just a suggestion but have you tried a bent eyeliner brush? I used to have issues with the same thing until I started using one. It was way easier for me to do winged liner on others than on myself.

michelle79

Quote:Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

Just a suggestion but have you tried a bent eyeliner brush? I used to have issues with the same thing until I started using one. It was way easier for me to do winged liner on others than on myself.

I keep hearing about bent eyeliner brushes but I haven't tried one yet. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion.

lenoradgrat

I have the same question! Dustin Hunter on YT has received his, so his review should be up soon if not already. He's very informative and THOROUGH which i like. Im intrigued by the liner brush, also. I just wanna play with them!