MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

steaminghot

If that's the colour, skip. I thought it would be a lavender colour, since the lipstick tube is a lavender colour. I'm basing this theory on the riri viva glam.

OctoberViolet

a better shot...
Hmmm, I like it!
iagree.gif
I like it. It looks kind of like a rose shade. I still want some funky shades from her, like purple and blueish purples. I can't wait to find out.

alyxo

We don't know if that is the lipstick for sure, right? I don't know. It's a pretty colour, no doubt but… I'm expecting something that is a lot more fun and loud than that from Kelly. I liked the idea of Candy Yum Yum with a blue or purple irridescence way better.

erine1881

We don't know if that is the lipstick for sure, right? I don't know. It's a pretty colour, no doubt but… I'm expecting something that is a lot more fun and loud than that from Kelly. I liked the idea of Candy Yum Yum with a blue or purple irridescence way better.
No we don't know. People are just guessing/assuming.

macnc50diva

Im trying hard to but I'm not even remotely interested in finding out what's in this collection. When the osbournes show was popular I may have been interested in a wacky collection from them but for me the timing is off.

LiliV

When the osbournes show was popular I may have been interested in a wacky collection from them but for me the timing is off.
I feel the same, I never really care about a celebrity collection I just look at whether or not I like the products but I do think it's random to have an Osbournes collaboration now. I could see either Kelly or Sharon by themself but together seems a bit 2003 to me lol

macnc50diva

Hahhah good to know in not alone there.
I feel the same, I never really care about a celebrity collection I just look at whether or not I like the products but I do think it's random to have an Osbournes collaboration now. I could see either Kelly or Sharon by themself but together seems a bit 2003 to me lol
Im trying hard to but I'm not even remotely interested in finding out what's in this collection. When the osbournes show was popular I may have been interested in a wacky collection from them but it for me the timing is off.