MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

erine1881

Its weird they didn't put the collection photos up on the home page carousel and you have to order by going to lipsticks then it shows! same with blush, eyeshadow quads I have not seen it like this! :cheer: got mine!!!!! http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...ducts/Lips/Lipstick/Kelly-Lipstick/index.tmpl heres blush http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...ucts/Face/Cheek/Kelly-Powder-Blush/index.tmpl eyeshadow I got this one!! http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...dow/Bloody-Brilliant-Eye-Shadow-x4/index.tmpl
Or you just click in the site map and then click on the collection and BAM! Much easier!

ElizaMay

Thanks for the welcome!
You would have thought they might know their own product, really.
I went on MAC chat and there was some confusion! I decided to check with them after seeing the labelling/pictures not matching on the US site.

mel33t

I think Sharon's quad is very pretty. if you don't have anything similar you should get it
Mmm..don't have many mac quads, but tons of neutral eye shadows. I think I'm going to be good. I got the two blushes and KYY. That should hold me over until Moody Blooms.

Spanky

Okay I'm getting a shower, eating something so I can take my pain meds, and going to sleep for 3-4 days til my order arrives lol
Hmmm, sounds like fun. 'If only tonight I could sleep...'
in mr burns voice Excellent
Don't forget the Kreepy Jimmy fingers....
Damn wish that liner got a better review, cross it off the list & out of my mind. Love the LS. Can't wait trying have my pretty.
I don't think I even like this collection and didn't want anything. Yet I stayed up all night stalking. And got strip poker and cheeky bugger. WTF is wrong with me whyyyyyy. Plus I got heaux :(
You are a junkie, doll, do join the club, already in progress.
Cheeky Burger or swatch it in store?
GET IT NOW. Seriously, just let me tell you had bad I joneses over missing out on Pedro's LSs, when I already have massive amounts of red LSs, some I still haven't even broken the seal on. But the point is, if it's available now & you think you want it, can afford it, buy it. Skipper's Remorse sucks & so does stalking online a whole 2nd time if you want it...just sayin'.
Have happy go lucky but still got KYY. Why oh why! Lol. Don't want skippers remorse. And not like it won't get worn.
Umm hmm. Or bought up in the CB if you change your mind.
Got KYY, DG, PW wondering if I should get refresh MSF I'm an NW 45 NC 50?
I think that would beautiful on your skintone!
I suppose I shall catch up on the thread later but I got everything I wanted except DG. style="width:31px;"> Pussywillow lg Bijou lg Cranberry lp Duchess quad Peach & Cream pb Strip Poker ls Riot Hous ls KYY ls Cheeky Bugger pb
It's still a great haul & you've got a couple more chances to snap up DG if you want it.
Today's shipping code brought to you by Visa, Amex, and Master Card. 
Now that is some funny sh--. Thanks for the giggles, now I'm going to try & pass out by putting 40 pounds of cats & pillows between my eyes & the sun. I must catch up on the beauty rest I've missed out in the last couple weeks to look good for my new goodies!
I honestly thought it wouldn't even last 15 min LOL. Hope I don't regret getting cheeky bugger last minute.
I don't know your skintone & it wouldn't help if I did, but I really don't think you can go wrong with the blushes in this Collx. & again you can always sell or swap if it if you don't like it.
Damnit I missed DG. Should I hold off on RH and SP?
No. Get it while you can. Just MHO. I really like the buffer brush, wanted another, but I have one & could not swallow spending $58 on that brush. I'd rather save my money & git me one of them Hakudohs! Now that would one a nasty haul for me...

stirfryedshana

So glad I didn't double-think KYY and DG since I see they sold out while I was in the shower! I think the adrenaline has finally worn off and I can actually get some sleep now!

pleasantmacabre

Luckily they're all still available on the Canadian site *phew* Ordered All the lipsticks.. Wanted backup of strip poker and riot house but had to sacrifice lol Peaches and cream and cheeky bugger And jolly good

dcarrington

For me the phone shows everything faster than the computer
I've learned my lesson now. But I was trying to be quiet and not obvious about it so my husband wouldn't know. He doesnt mind me buying lippies but I don't want to take that chance with just seeing my buy the lippies AND all the eyeshadows from the AA collection. smh. He would probably put me in rehab.

PinayGator

I've been around for the past hour and a half, but I went to refresh the page and...

I caved and ordered KYY, DG and Sharon's MSF. I *might* go back for Sharon's quad and Cranberry. Once I finish catching up in the thread.

aphrodite1225

I wonder if Cranberry lipliner will sell out too, it seemed like everyone wanted it.
Oh noo....I was so quick to get my 2 blushes in fear they will sell out I totally forgot I wanted to pick up that liner....
blush-anim-cl.gif

pumpkinspice

LiliV

Ut oh. Blush descriptions are switched. Hope that doesn't affect the orders
At least this time the packaging is different so people should be able to tell. I hate when that happens w a regular collection or they mix up the names. I remember that happening with Tropical Taboo

IAmakeupaddict

Hmmm the collexdisappearedfrom site map for me. One of3 things happened... They arepissed we "cheated," they are officially launching or my ipad had a seizure.