MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Faith05Hope07

My order was placed 2x and MAC canceled one saying the items were OOS.I ordered at 7;29EST.SMH no shipping confirmation on my other order.

stirfryedshana

I had fun stalking! It was hard, especially because my massive amount of pain killers make me so sleepy, but I'm glad I stuck with my gut that it would be out on the 2nd and stalked last night! I made plans, backup plans, and then backup plans for that haha! I got exactly what I wated and had a great time talking with you girls! I understand it would be hard if you were sick, or had to work, etc. But at least there are a few other chances to buy them! It's nice there are 3 chances to get them (MAC online, Nordies/Macys/etc online, then in store).

stirfryedshana

I have buyers remorse and called to cancel my order
ssad.gif
Noooo! What did you regret? :(

MandyVanHook

I got an email back from MAC about my shipping issue. They said that my order had already been shipped with standard shipping and that they could reroute the shipment back to them but I might lose out on the products. They also said if I just let them proceed with the standard shipping then they could extend free overnight shipping for a future order.

SMH... I PAID for overnight shipping, and that is how it was sent. I couldn't have been anymore clear in my original email to them. They were useless. I told them not to reroute anything and that I would call to have this straightened out. I found an opportunity to go call and they straightened everything out very easily over the phone and I will be refunded for the overnight shipping. Lesson learned... call them directly and don't rely on emailing them.

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by rocksteadybaby

Why? what did you get? 

Cheeky bugger and strip poker, I don't really need them but got caught up in the insanity! CS said they might not be able to cancel though since its already been processed.

Dolly Snow

I got an email back from MAC about my shipping issue.  They said that my order had already been shipped with standard shipping and that they could reroute the shipment back to them but I might lose out on the products.  They also said if I just let them proceed with the standard shipping then they could extend free overnight shipping for a future order. SMH... I PAID for overnight shipping, and that is how it was sent.  I couldn't have been anymore clear in my original email to them.  They were useless.  I told them not to reroute anything and that I would call to have this straightened out.  I found an opportunity to go call and they straightened everything out very easily over the phone and I will be refunded for the overnight shipping.  Lesson learned... call them directly and don't rely on emailing them. 
Dislike button. Sorry mandy :(

thebluefairy

Quote:Originally Posted by stirfryedshana

Noooo! What did you regret? :(

strip poker and cheeky bugger :( if they can't stop the shipment though Ill still be happy to have them. I just dont NEED it ya know?

Ana A

I used standard shipping and my order was placed at 4:12 pst, waiting on that shipping confirmation is gonna be serious torture...they always take at least one to day to update me :(