MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

NaomiH

I get that a lot of people might be upset but there are still PLENTY of opportunities to grab some items from this collection, I wouldn't chalk it up as a loss just yet.
werd.gif

jchait

What's on your list? I can't remember.
All the lipsticks times 3. NOT TO SELL! Mattes are my all time favorites. I always regret not getting backups of my favorite mattes (like Gladiola I have to use it so sparingly and it's my favorite). I was only able to get SP, Cranberry, and I got Kelly's MSF. I'm debating on getting the blushes when they pop up on the other sites.

Dolly Snow

All the lipsticks times 3. NOT TO SELL! Mattes are my all time favorites. I always regret not getting backups of my favorite mattes (like Gladiola I have to use it so sparingly and it's my favorite). I was only able to get SP, Cranberry, and I got Kelly's MSF. I'm debating on getting the blushes when they pop up on the other sites. 
you will get your goodies :)

stirfryedshana

Completely agree! There are FIVE other online opportunities, plus instore! So I will be stalking for the next ten days basically
Hopefully you can get it ASAP so you don't have to lose sleep the entire week! If I'm awake for Nordies I could probably try and get something for you! Depends on what time it goes up since I'm EST too.

MandyVanHook

WOW, that will be an amazing haul!! I'm sure you will get a ton of use out of these from the sound of it. Which lipstick are you most excited for?

MissAileen

Mine is still pending, but i only did standard shipping. MAC is usually good with shipping it out with standard anyways. So hoping I get a shipping confirmation late tonight/am/tomorrow like before :)

deadSAVVY

:kiss: Just found out that my friend ordered me Pussywillow, Bijou, and Ruby Patentpolish lip pencil this morning. Since I can't hurt her might as well get Gold Mirror (Mirror) and call it a day. Super excited about the collection for everyone who is hauling. Its friggin contagious! I am also free next Wed, Thurs and Fri. "Personally" skipping, lol. :yahoo:
why would you hurt that awesome friend?!

NaomiH

Mine is still pending, but i only did standard shipping. MAC is usually good with shipping it out with standard anyways. So hoping I get a shipping confirmation late tonight/am/tomorrow :)
That's when I'm thinking I'll get mine as well, I'm just having shipping notice envy at the moment. lol

stirfryedshana

Mine is still pending, but i only did standard shipping. MAC is usually good with shipping it out with standard anyways. So hoping I get a shipping confirmation late tonight/am/tomorrow like before :)
Yeah their shipping is pretty fast regardless. Just going to be paranoid until I actually get my shipping confirmation!

deadSAVVY

Hoping my order for KYY and company, get here before Nordies launches so I know for sure that I'm done lol. Issues, but I know I'm not alone on this! Hehe :heart: