MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

jchait

I have a job, too.  I sacrificed my sleep to get what I wanted.  However, if someone is sick or in the hospital or something, that will be an issue regardless of what time it goes up. I'm only saying that if you were still thinking that this collection was going up on the 5th, then you didn't want it that bad to begin with (unless you had some major life situations going on, in which case makeup should be the least of your worries)  :)  
I understand about someone not knowing about the date change might not wanting it that badly, but there are even jobs that women can't risk being half asleep at work ex: people in law enforcement, medical, or teaching jobs. Also, the time difference between states means that some were stalking until 730 am while for other it meant 330 am. That time difference is a lot rougher for those on the eastern time who have early morning jobs. Please don't be offended that I feel a bit differently than you do and I spoke my opinion :)

CarmenK

Yes just got my shipping notice!
cheerleader.gif

stirfryedshana

I got standard shipping so I'll probably be waiting awhile for my confirmation. Still so mad NEXT didn't work when we ordered! But I couldn't afford overnight.

CarmenK

Noooo! What did you regret?
ssad.gif

strip poker and cheeky bugger
ssad.gif
if they can't stop the shipment though Ill still be happy to have them. I just dont NEED it ya know?
Awwww =( you could always sell it in the Clearance Bin, Im sure someone else would love to have it!

NaomiH

I got standard shipping so I'll probably be waiting awhile for my confirmation. Still so mad NEXT didn't work when we ordered! But I couldn't afford overnight.
I'm kinda ticked about it too, but I usually get orders really quickly with standard so it's all good.

MandyVanHook

I understand about someone not knowing about the date change might not wanting it that badly, but there are even jobs that women can't risk being half asleep at work ex: people in law enforcement, medical, or teaching jobs. Also, the time difference between states means that some were stalking until 730 am while for other it meant 330 am. That time difference is a lot rougher for those on the eastern time who have early morning jobs. Please don't be offended that I feel a bit differently than you do and I spoke my opinion
I would never be offended by that!
smiles.gif
I live on the east coast and I actually went to sleep at 3:00 and got back up at 6:00 and had to be at work at 8:00. If it had gone up during that time and I missed it, I would have accepted the fact that the people who stayed up the whole time wanted it more than me. You all usually do want it more than me! I like my sleep too much to stay up most of the time. Actually, this is the most I've ever stalked. There are other opportunities for those who missed it so I hope everyone gets what they want!

jchait

I would never be offended by that!
smiles.gif
I live on the east coast and I actually went to sleep at 3:00 and got back up at 6:00 and had to be at work at 8:00. If it had gone up during that time and I missed it, I would have accepted the fact that the people who stayed up the whole time wanted it more than me. You all usually do want it more than me! I like my sleep too much to stay up most of the time. Actually, this is the most I've ever stalked. There are other opportunities for those who missed it so I hope everyone gets what they want!
Completely agree! There are FIVE other online opportunities, plus instore! So I will be stalking for the next ten days basically

Ana A

I understand about someone not knowing about the date change might not wanting it that badly, but there are even jobs that women can't risk being half asleep at work ex: people in law enforcement, medical, or teaching jobs. Also, the time difference between states means that some were stalking until 730 am while for other it meant 330 am. That time difference is a lot rougher for those on the eastern time who have early morning jobs. Please don't be offended that I feel a bit differently than you do and I spoke my opinion
smiles.gif
The lesson here as it is every time with Mac is to take every info detail with a pinch of salt, many were confused as to whether it would release the 2nd or the 5th based on what the blogs and fb forums were saying and they were being redirected to the first page, when in reality the rumors turned out to be right.
th_dunno.gif
Never ever trust everything 100% even if you read on Specktra because Mac LIES!

mercede466

i didn't get an email yet but on my acct page it says shipped....wohooo!! now i can only hope mac upgraded me to overnight shipping!

MandyVanHook

The lesson here as it is every time with Mac is to take every info detail with a pinch of salt, many were confused as to whether it would release the 2nd or the 5th based on what the blogs and fb forums were saying and they were being redirected to the first page, when in reality the rumors turned out to be right.
th_dunno.gif
Never ever trust everything 100% even if you read on Specktra because Mac LIES!
Truer words were never spoken...

CarmenK

I get that a lot of people might be upset but there are still PLENTY of opportunities to grab some items from this collection, I wouldn't chalk it up as a loss just yet.