MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Vineetha

My order is out for delivery I'm so excited can't wait for it to get here
yahoo.gif

vmb8706

I'm sooooo confused mac refunded my account for $46 this morning and an hour ago charged me $26 wtf did some of my order get canceled or what ? Never had this happen I ordered a few minutes after it hit the site I just checked macs site for an order update and now it's labeled as shipped smh

jenise

I'm sooooo confused mac refunded my account for $46 this morning and an hour ago charged me $26 wtf did some of my order get canceled or what ? Never had this happen I ordered a few minutes after it hit the site I just checked macs site for an order update and now it's labeled as shipped smh
blink.gif

Baje

Something you ordered is out of stock and the difference between the two amounts is the item that was cancelled.

Ana A

I ordered at 4:12 pst and received my shipping confirmation this morning at 3:00 am, my only concern now is if I will get the right products or if they're gonna pull another Proenza/Lourenco bs again
lol.gif
...hopefully I'll get it by Friday just to be safe
th_rolleye0014.gif

LMarie21

Good Morning!!
smiles.gif
Mine is out for delivery as well! But my UPS guy always comes after 3pm...one time he came around 1 and I was shocked lol! Too excited for DG!
heart2.gif

vaisforluvrs

Oh well I'll hope for nordies and pick up my lippies next week. I missed the online launch I was flying back home!
My macys won't be doing pre-sales this time, so looks like I'll be stalking Nordies. I thought about going to macys that morning, but I'm afraid of the limited quantities so this confirmed it for me.

pleasantmacabre

Oh man :/ I hate that shit and they don't tell you wtf is going on ;( I'm freaking out cause she put in my order number and couldn't find it , I have it in my email though

stirfryedshana

Did two orders 'cuz I went back for Dodgy Girl...now DG has shipped but the other order hasn't yet. Making me a little nervous even though it wouldn't make sense for it to be canceled since DG sold out first and I ordered as soon as it went up. Just being paranoid though lol I will be until I get confirmations for both of them!

NaomiH

I'd call them and find out what's going on.

Vineetha

Did two orders 'cuz I went back for Dodgy Girl...now DG has shipped but the other order hasn't yet. Making me a little nervous even though it wouldn't make sense for it to be canceled since DG sold out first and I ordered as soon as it went up. Just being paranoid though lol I will be until I get confirmations for both of them!
Try checking the site directly. It will get updated their first. Mail takes sometime.

dash4

How long did it take them to sell out of Kelly's lipsticks yesterday? I had to work, so I missed out.. I am so bummed. :( I did get the MSF and it's out for delivery already.. Not sure if I will like it or not, but I decided to give it a shot.

I guess I will be getting in line at my local Macy's again.. blah.. it should be in stores on the 12th, right?

((( I can't wait to see swatches... I want ALL of the lipsticks )))

ARmakeupjunkie

I guess I hadn't been keeping up with the thread as well as I thought. I read some posts that said it had been announced it would release early online and I was still under the impression. It wasn't releasing online until the 5th. I missed out too but it's ok. I've only successfully stalked for Archie's girls and temperature rising so I learned to just go in to the store on launch day. I don't know what is up lately though, life and work is kicking my ass and now I'm wondering if I'm getting too old for mac and all their LE games. Anyone know what I mean?
I completely understand where you are coming from!

vmb8706

Just called customer service and their clueless about my refund and additional charges they dnt see it in there system and I got the generic we are aware of this problem and will call u Bak in 2 to 3 days response