MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

My order is stilllll pending.

So people that ordered after me get theirs & mine is in limbo
ssad.gif
I am sorry to hear that, Elegant
ssad.gif

Hopefully you will get a shipping conformation very soon!

stirfryedshana

My stuff is here! Strip Poker goes perfectly with my NARS lipgloss Striptease (new formula)... Coincidence or not? Lol! I was afraid it would be too light but the combo is great. Plus I had been looking for a lipstick to go with that lipgloss
Would love to see a pic if you can!

stirfryedshana

I got that blush and then kept thinking about Cheeky Bugger! That is what I'm gonna be stalking for lol!
I keep staring at T's review of Cheeky Bugger and wanting it. I don't really have the money for it but I'm really bad at impulse buys so it may find it's way into my cart anyway lol.

rocksteadybaby

I'll be with you. I took Peaches and Cream out of my cart because I *don't* need any blushes...
...But it's so pretty...
Oh peaches and cream is so pretty I want that blush but it was already sold out when I placed my order .. I know what you mean about having too many blushes I have way too many Msf that I haven't even used and even thou the ones in this collection are beautiful I had to pass them up.

allthingsglam

Karen posted 7 ways to wear these lip products together they look so beautiful.also I have to say I'm so loving t dupe galleries awesome

LMarie21

I keep staring at T's review of Cheeky Bugger and wanting it. I don't really have the money for it but I'm really bad at impulse buys so it may find it's way into my cart anyway lol.
Right?! It's such a pretty color. I was staring at both that swatch and of Peaches & Cream. Trying to debate on ONLY one. Got Peaches, but I am for sure stalking Nordie's for CB!

MACina

HA! right

Just off the phone with CS - I panicked when she said I'll have to put you on hold (maybe to read notes LOL) then she says, they got a lot of orders & they are backed up
ohboy.gif
girlhaha.gif
really, you got a lot of orders....like this is a first ...dear heavens
girlhaha.gif
Most likely!

stirfryedshana

Right?! It's such a pretty color. I was staring at both that swatch and of Peaches & Cream. Trying to debate on ONLY one. Got Peaches, but I am for sure stalking Nordie's for CB!
They're both so pretty! I tend to like just a flush of color though so I think CB may be perfect. Guess I'll be stalking Nordies too now.

NaomiH

Oh peaches and cream is so pretty I want that blush but it was already sold out when I placed my order .. I know what you mean about having too many blushes I have way too many Msf that I haven't even used and even thou the ones in this collection are beautiful I had to pass them up.
MSFs and blushes are one of my biggest weaknesses. I sure don't need anymore, but it sure doesn't usually stop me. lol

LMarie21

Cheeky Bugger is so pretty but I know it would be too light for me
cry.gif
I thought that, too at first...then I realized I have colors in my blush collection that are just as light and seem to work. I'm sure it would work for you - even lightly, or build it up a little. It seems to give a natural pinky flush on people's cheeks (swatches I've seen lol)

Spanky

I know that I should be focused on my recovery but good grief. Now I have to stalk the stores or take your suggestion and try to order with a Pro store. Thanks for the info. I will give it a try later today. Sorry to hear about your recent trip to the hospital/ER. Not a fun place esp when you already made you plans for the week. The ICU team was suppose to be coming to my room next but they must've caught a look at my face when I realized that KYY and DH were sold out.
Awwww doll. I'm sending you all the positive thoughts and feel well vibes I have. Please remember it's only LS & there is always so,etching better around the corner...or as a terra when you get out of the hospital perhaps you can splurge on a luxe item from YSL, Chanel or get a couple things from NARS. I know it's easier said than dome though. When the first By Request launch (Moxie, CYY & Rocker) hit I had been to the ER that past Sat. Got sent home & wound up right back but sooooo much worse Sunday. I had to beg, borrow & steal to get admitted b/c my dr. was not on staff. I was actually about to pull the family on staff card but the truth of the matter was there was no way I could make it to the other hospital. I was screaming so loud my parents heard me when the entered the lobby. MY dad said I sounded like & looked like someone having a baby via natural childbirth. I finally struck a nerve with someone & was admitted around midnight, but didn't get a room until 2. Thank g-d I had an amazingly, kind, supportive & stern (when needed) nurse. Anyhow, they hooked me up to a pain pump that night around 4 AM & it was pretty clear I wouldn't be going home the next day. I knew that By Request was going to launch so I called MAC on the phone. I had missed out on everything except Rocker, but you can imagine the look I got from my hubs who woke up b/c I was looking for my credit card...not happy, but that's a junkie right there. One PA in the group that ended up taking me on came in that day & said you won't be going anywhere for quite a while. I didn't end up getting discharged for over 2.5 weeks. It was very frustrating. I've also been in the ICU a few times & I know it can be very trying, so that's why it's so important to focus on you & your health. There are going to be plenty of people who find these products don't work for them & the more time goes on, the more you'll find in the CB. You'll get what you want eventually. Hugs.