MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

LMarie21

Does anyone know the dates for online release at Nordstrom or Bloomingdales? Ty
Nordstrom's is on the 9th. I would start stalking late Sunday night cause they usually release around midnight PST...if not midnight, a few hours later. I'll be in stalk mode - I want Cheeky Bugger and maybe Strip Poker after all lol...

rocksteadybaby

@Dolly Snow : I just caught up w the thread. Wah the fark. I'm tempted to ride down there with an m4 even if it is to threaten and turn ur uncles car into a colander. You gotta teach people lessons the crazy way. Not the hard way or being mean. Just be crazy. People don't know how to react to crazy. Get a carton of eggs and let it sit outside and then throw at his house or car or him! Idk. Ugh pisses me off when people are disgustingly materialistic ! Money turns people an odd way. I hope I never have enough of it to turn me into a monster. Cause I've seen people do a 180...
You should get your gang of Coons to pay him a visit
girlhaha.gif

LMarie21

I almost want to get Kelly's MSF and Quad...but I feel like I won't use it lol...the MSF looks so pretty, tho!

NaomiH

Awww @Dolly Snow I just caught up again and I'm so sorry you're having all this stress added to an already stressful situation. Deaths always seem to bring out the absolute worst in people for whatever reason.
th_cheerup.gif

IAmakeupaddict

Hmm... I made two orders and one shipped (my second order) and one did not (my first).

The second just had 1 of each: KYY, SP, and RH - the latter 2 because I wasn't sure if they would be too light and chalky or look good.

My first order had 2 KYY, 2 DG, and the Kelly MSF.

I'm really hoping that doesn't mean that either DG or the Kelly MSF aren't coming or something stupid like that =]

stirfryedshana

Hmm... I made two orders and one shipped (my second order) and one did not (my first).

The second just had 1 of each: KYY, SP, and RH - the latter 2 because I wasn't sure if they would be too light and chalky or look good.

My first order had 2 KYY, 2 DG, and the Kelly MSF.

I'm really hoping that doesn't mean that either DG or the Kelly MSF aren't coming or something stupid like that =]
That's what mine did too lol! 1st order was KYY and RH, second was DH. DG's been sent out.

rocksteadybaby

Nordstrom's is on the 9th. I would start stalking late Sunday night cause they usually release around midnight PST...if not midnight, a few hours later. I'll be in stalk mode - I want Cheeky Bugger and maybe Strip Poker after all lol...
I'll be stalking right there with you sista I need all my goodies
cheerleader.gif

stacekang

My stuff is here! Strip Poker goes perfectly with my NARS lipgloss Striptease (new formula)... Coincidence or not? Lol! I was afraid it would be too light but the combo is great. Plus I had been looking for a lipstick to go with that lipgloss