MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

lipstickaddict

Is it? Let me try it right now. I have purple rain. Lol
Just wanted to say the In Synch helped a bit with RH and SP, but not a lot because it is actually quite light, so it just helps with defining them. I had it already and tried it when I got them --am NC 30 too! HTH!

Edit: As Mandy mentions in her video, the liner would also help RH stay put and last longer. I honestly don't wear liner a lot so I never line my whole lips, but I can definitely see how it would help!

MandyVanHook

Hey, everyone! My video is up now. You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I am just exhausted. This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that. Hope you still enjoy it!

lipstickaddict

Hey, everyone! My video is up now. You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I am just exhausted. This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that. Hope you still enjoy it!
Awesome! Off to watch it now! Thanks so much Mandy
heart.gif

blondie929

lol, I ordered medium and deep ones as soon as I got the e-mail. Then the lip liners fell in. I have no self-control when it comes to makeup.
Trust me I know I ordered light lol I'm so pasty and the honey dew me up primer and the. The macaroon lippie is coconut specifically for dodgy girl so I can make it look more lavender on me so I can attempt to make it look the way it does on dolly lol .. Did you use the welcome 25 coupon for 25 percent off?

miss0annette

Just wanted to say the In Synch helped a bit with RH and SP, but not a lot because it is actually quite light, so it just helps with defining them.  I had it already and tried it when I got them --am NC 30 too! HTH!
Thanks hun. I think I'll just see how they look with a full face. That always makes a big difference too.

kait0

Great vid! You should get some bioderma + shisheido facial cotton for removing lip swatches (and make-up in general), your lips won't feel like they took such a beating lol.

Whitneyallison

Just watched it, loved DG on you!!!!

rocksteadybaby

I think the lighting might not do justice to the first two plus they aren't shades you wear with a bare face, I think with a lip liner and some color on on your face you will rock them.  If that's your tired face, you got nothing to worry about woman :)
You looking stunning I think you wear all of them very well. RH & SP are quite hard to pull off with a bare face I think once you have on a full face you will feel differently.

Supercoolstephy

Yes, I swatched Shock Value next to KYY earlier and they are nearly identical.

Quote: Originally Posted by MandyVanHook
BTW- I had footage of the swatch but my lighting was off and I had to refilm, lemme see if I can post a still shot of it.
You're the best! Thank you guys for letting me know! Wooh!

HellcatHoney

Hey, everyone!  My video is up now.  You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature.  I'm sorry for the quality of the video.  I am just exhausted.  This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that.  Hope you still enjoy it!
I'm glad I found out you had a YouTube. Your videos are so fun to watch.

mac8myheart

Hey, everyone!  My video is up now.  You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature.  I'm sorry for the quality of the video.  I am just exhausted.  This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that.  Hope you still enjoy it!
Going to watch now loved it..oh I'd love "my lips bleed for you" That needs to be made!! DG really made your eyes pop the most and I also think that SP in the still looked gorgeous on you and KYY is fun,RH what I'm gunning for thanks for the tip with the liner!! Necklace is gorgeous btw

lipstickaddict

Yes, I swatched Shock Value next to KYY earlier and they are nearly identical.
Just watched the video--fantastic! Absolutely loved it--I was actually laughing out loud at times. You do an awesome job Mandy! Will add that I totally agree with your thoughts on everything. RH is definitely more dry than the other ones. Anyhoo, thank you. It was great to see your personality on video!

btw: DG and KYY are both gorgeous on you!

PinayGator

Thank you for swatching for us! I'm now more excited to get my lippies. Love the KYY face!