MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

stephshopaholic

Ew yeah I hate when my lips look all peely and gross under my lipsticks. Glad I got the liner. :) Looks like I'll need to bust out my lush lip scrub before even attempting to put them on haha. Can't wait to get them tomorrow.

stephshopaholic

Lol! I am the same way! I tell myself I can only get one or two things...then I go back for more *smh* but hey, it makes us happy!
smiles.gif
I'm the same. I'll make one order, then I go back and stare at stuff until it all falls into my cart and I make another order, I'm terrible.
th_rolleye0014.gif

LMarie21

I'm the same. I'll make one order, then I go back and stare at stuff until it all falls into my cart and I make another order, I'm terrible.
th_rolleye0014.gif
I think I do that with EVERY collection that I buy from *smh* lol...plus, seeing swatches makes me want more things lol...

jackiegeee

Hey, everyone! My video is up now. You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I am just exhausted. This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that. Hope you still enjoy it!
Yay! Thank you for posting tonight! KYY looks so great on you!

Baje

@Dolly Snow I love DG on you
clapping.gif
I think this is the first time I have seen you hair color. I love it

Calling my counter tomorrow to find out what day in August we will get it. So far from the swatches my list is KYY, DG. Pussy WIllow, Bijou, Peaches & Cream and Cranberry. August I see you!
yahoo.gif

shimmygirl

I have bioderma- which I LOVE, takes just about anything off. But it was no match for the stain left behind from Kelly Yum-Yum! I don't think any other mac lipstick I have stains as much as this one did. I even tried getting it off with hairspray- which is what I use to remove permanent marker- it still didn't work and it burned like the depths of hell.

I couldn't get a good still of the comparison swatches I did but I'll take some pics in better lighting tomorrow and get them posted here.

Quote: Originally Posted by miss0annette

I hear ya on that KYY stain! Dang I look like I ate a red cherry ice pop!!
Great vid MandyVanHook! And yes...I was in a slight panic I could not get rid of the stain from KYY! I've never ever had that before lol...ahhh but what a wonderful lippie...I really wished I bought 2!

Beautybuyer

Loving all the swatches!! [@]blondie929[/@] my hubby says your husband REALLY loves you lol!! That was so sweet! So excited to get my box! I'll have an extra DG that I'll place in the CB sometime this week :)

Baje

Here are some quick swatches. Please excuse my no makeup tired teacher face. I really love KYY! It's not neon ugly like CYY. It also left a stain on my lips behind. I rubbed my lips so hard that now it hurts. lol I really like DG also! Those are my 2 favorites. As far as SP and RH. I really want to like them but they make me look like this.

wtff.gif
I will try again and see how they look with a full face. If not I will end up selling them when I get my replacement RH. BTW I'm 3.0 in Mac MM foundation. I think that's about NC30-35?

KYY is lovey on you

LMarie21

I just exfoliated my lips (used ELF's since I'm too lazy to make my own lol) so they'll be ready for DG and RH lol...

blondie929

Loving all the swatches!! [@]blondie929[/@] my hubby says your husband REALLY loves you lol!! That was so sweet! So excited to get my box! I'll have an extra DG that I'll place in the CB sometime this week :)
Lol it was a little bit of a challenge but I made it happen lol

LMarie21

I can't wait to see u wearing them I love Elf I didn't know they had something like that to exfoliate your lips.
I'm gonna try and post a pic within the next few days
smiles.gif
. Yeah, I think it's somewhat new. I didn't even know until my cousin bought me one lol...I believe Target carries them for only $3 - such a deal!

rocksteadybaby

Hey, everyone!  My video is up now.  You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature.  I'm sorry for the quality of the video.  I am just exhausted.  This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that.  Hope you still enjoy it!
Mandy I just checked out your video your a Diva (scared of you) lol. You did good couldn't even tell you were having a touch time. I love all the colors on you and the review you did on each lipstick was very helpful . You were simply adorable I loved it!! :eyelove:

erine1881

Here are some quick swatches. Please excuse my no makeup tired teacher face. I really love KYY! It's not neon ugly like CYY. It also left a stain on my lips behind. I rubbed my lips so hard that now it hurts. lol I really like DG also! Those are my 2 favorites. As far as SP and RH. I really want to like them but they make me look like this.  :wtf2:  I will try again and see how they look with a full face. If not I will end up selling them when I get my replacement RH. BTW I'm 3.0 in Mac MM foundation. I think that's about NC30-35?
Love these on you!!! I really think a full face will make all the difference with SP and RH. And if you have (i dunno if you do or not) slightly pigmented lips, a bit, not a lot, of liner will help as well.