MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

KrystalAnne

You didnt buy anything?
No
001_unsure.gif

I'm tempted to when Nordies releases...but i shouldn't.

What did you get?

IAmakeupaddict

Mandy, I just saw your video. You better have backed KYY up, you rocked that color! I liked your video a lot! The swatches are super helpful when you do them live. Thank you!!!

blondie929

You'll have to let me know how that primer works for you, I was eyeing it but I should probably work through the other ? ones I have. I'm surprised welcome 25 has worked for as many times as I've used it, lol.

Thank you for swatching for us! I'm now more excited to get my lippies. Love the KYY face!
i use it every time i order lmao my skin is very sensitive and for 17 bucks its kinda expensive so i hope it works out well for me i guess the price is cause of the "gold" inside lol

KrystalAnne

Hey, everyone! My video is up now. You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I am just exhausted. This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that. Hope you still enjoy it!
Thanks for the video :) You did a good job! Sorry you've had such a hectic day, but it must be fun to come home to new goodies!

MandyVanHook

Great vid! You should get some bioderma + shisheido facial cotton for removing lip swatches (and make-up in general), your lips won't feel like they took such a beating lol.
I have bioderma- which I LOVE, takes just about anything off. But it was no match for the stain left behind from Kelly Yum-Yum! I don't think any other mac lipstick I have stains as much as this one did. I even tried getting it off with hairspray- which is what I use to remove permanent marker- it still didn't work and it burned like the depths of hell.

I couldn't get a good still of the comparison swatches I did but I'll take some pics in better lighting tomorrow and get them posted here.

BrknFlwr85

Hey, everyone! My video is up now. You can find the link to my YouTube through my signature. I'm sorry for the quality of the video. I am just exhausted. This is the busiest day of the month at work and it was difficult to come home and do a video after that. Hope you still enjoy it!
Your video was great Mandy! You have a fun personality and I didn't think the quality was off at all. I also LOVE your background, it reminds me of the black/white Paris theme I have been wanting to do in my spare bedroom.

miss0annette

I have bioderma- which I LOVE, takes just about anything off. But it was no match for the stain left behind from Kelly Yum-Yum! I don't think any other mac lipstick I have stains as much as this one did. I even tried getting it off with hairspray- which is what I use to remove permanent marker- it still didn't work and it burned like the depths of hell.  I couldn't get a good still of the comparison swatches I did but I'll take some pics in better lighting tomorrow and get them posted here. 
I hear ya on that KYY stain! Dang I look like I ate a red cherry ice pop!!

queenblenda

YAY!! just watched it!! i always love your videos!!

stephshopaholic

I just ordered the In Synch liner, hopefully if Riot House and strip poker end up being too chalky I can use that to make it a bit more wearable. If not, at least I'll have a nice nude lip liner.

MandyVanHook

Your video was great Mandy! You have a fun personality and I didn't think the quality was off at all. I also LOVE your background, it reminds me of the black/white Paris theme I have been wanting to do in my spare bedroom.
Thanks! I have been thinking of adding a pop of coral to the room for summer, but haven't found the right accessories yet. A Paris theme would be so pretty in a spare room! Thanks for watching :D

TommyCJC

Hahaha!! You my dear..... are the fiercest diva I have ever seen! This made my whole month! So epic and fierce And your lips are EVERYTHING!! <3 Xx

MandyVanHook

I just ordered the In Synch liner, hopefully if Riot House and strip poker end up being too chalky I can use that to make it a bit more wearable. If not, at least I'll have a nice nude lip liner.
I'll be honest, they came off chalky in color, not texture on me. I guess because they are white based they love to find any flaw in my lips and highlight them. I definitely want to give them another go with a liner though. if you're anything like me and picky about all the lip detail showing through you'll want to use a liner, too.

PrincessZytlaly

Won't be receiving my goodies until Thursday so until then I am living through everyone's swatches, which are gorgeous by the way :eyelove: