MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

66fe784a_image.jpeg
1848f9c7_image.jpeg
4279efa2_image.jpeg
ef7c5fa4_image.jpeg
7a5bc219_image.jpeg
f5b48416_image.jpeg
607aae30_image.jpeg
Stunning in every one of those lippies and lipglass

Addict4MAC

Omg!! Very pretty :eyelove:  ... You didn't get DG ??
It sold out like 2 minutes before I placed my order. :crybaby: I will get it from Nordies next week hopefully. Thanks doll!!
You look FABULOUS in everything!!!
Oh thanks doll! I'm not sure about Riot House and Strip Poker. Need to try it with full face. Can't find my Ablaze lip pencil for Riot House. That's what I plan on wearing with it!

msarge

It sold out like 2 minutes before I placed my order. :crybaby: I will get it from Nordies next week hopefully. Thanks doll!! Oh thanks doll! I'm not sure about Riot House and Strip Poker. Need to try it with full face. Can't find my Ablaze lip pencil for Riot House. That's what I plan on wearing with it!
I really think they both look great!!

mommyluvsmac

What you don't wear make up everyday? Are you feeling okay? :haha: I have to wear some kind of Make up even if it's just lipstick 
Lol I wear lipstick but I don't wear a full face. The days I work I wear mystical, bad girl riri, hug me or some neutral color. The days I'm off I like to do the works!!! Blush and bright lipsticks:)

mommyluvsmac

Oh boy you REALLY are far more experimental than me lol! Siren song I thought was super sheer but still skipped it because I figured it would be too ashy. When I finally tried it, yes indeed it was-but it was milky/ashy rather than chalky/ashy and still didn't work. Sweet experience was an "oh hellno" from the get go. That's not an nc50 pink IMO. I do get that some nc50 and darker like that look, but for me no. I prefer pinks like gem of roses, sweetie, and the like. Even patent pink from this collection works ok. It's an unfortunate thing I can't wear whatever I want, but I've faced that some things just aren't for me.
I do like light colors with gloss in the summer time but I have enough of that crap. Plus I totally agree with you after you've been wearing makeup awhile u realize what works for u and what doesn't. Plus u save money. I've made some expensive mistakes trust me:)

Addict4MAC

I think KYY stains more than any other lipstick I own! I gotta say, though... the stain it leaves behind is pretty! You could apply it and wipe it back off and get a beautiful effect that lasts all day...and all night...and the next day. Lol
That one stained me a bit, too, but I did manage to scrub it off. No amount of scrubbing could take KYY off, though. It was a beast.
I actually like the stain. It's pretty and will make the lipstick last longer. The only bad part is when you have to swatch nudes afterwards lol. I should have saved it for last but I don't usually get a lot of staining.
Like so... I agree! Very pretty stain. And I saved it for last :haha:
2580eda3_image.jpeg

macnc50diva

You're making me want to stalk for cranberry lol I thought I had all I wanted. Beautiful. How do you feel about rh and sp?

Icecaramellatte

I wore my Sharon items today. Well some of them. I decided to go with Peaches and Cream. I wasn't sure if I should even try it because it looked so ho hum in the pan. Well, I wore it and liked it a lot. I was going to put Scene to Be Seen MSF to highlight because I've been pairing all my pink blushes with that highlighter. I don't know why but I guess it was one of the last ones I bought and I seem to forget everything else when I buy a new highlighter. Oh and if it is peachy or any other one I go with Perfectly Poised. These 2 were from the Holiday Collection. Anyway, I thought I should try something else. I debated between Lust and Light Year. Light Year was my most used MSF from Heavenly Creatures. Lust I wore a lot last summer but for some reason I couldn't for the life of me remember what it looked like on the skin. Well Lust won out. Wow! I love Peaches and Cream now. I loved these two together. Needless to say, I will be keeping Peaches and Cream.

Also wore Ruby, my first Patent Polish. I really like this one. These Patent Polishes look like they would be very nice for summer. I really want to get the caramel one now. I don't remember the name but it didn't look like much in swatches. I'm hoping it will look better in person. I will try it in store. I went simple on the eyes - just Avenue fluidline. They need to bring this one back. I don't have much.

My 3rd order showed up but my second order did not. I guess they didn't upgrade my 2nd order to overnight like I had hoped. I got the 167 brush and the by request shadows. Oh I didn't mean to get the brush so I don't know if I'll keep it or not. I haven't opened it but I don't see the number of the brush one the handle through the plastic. Just the signature. So strange.