MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

queenblenda

Quote:
Omg the ordering process had me like
th_mad0217.gif
rants.gif
th_MadWithShortFuse.gif
angry.gif
with Ipad, pc and iphone open smh.
oh no rihanna collection talk!!! find a happy place find a happy place!!! "rocks in corner of the room"

Lipstickdiva420

Oh boy you REALLY are far more experimental than me lol! Siren song I thought was super sheer but still skipped it because I figured it would be too ashy. When I finally tried it, yes indeed it was-but it was milky/ashy rather than chalky/ashy and still didn't work. Sweet experience was an "oh hellno" from the get go. That's not an nc50 pink IMO. I do get that some nc50 and darker like that look, but for me no. I prefer pinks like gem of roses, sweetie, and the like. Even patent pink from this collection works ok. It's an unfortunate thing I can't wear whatever I want, but I've faced that some things just aren't for me.
Exactly why I skipped siren song. I knew I wouldn't like it on and I damn sure wasn't going to get it just for the packaging. I learned my lesson when I first really got into make up with the hey sailor collection and brought salute. I had to work hard for it to work and said screw it I'm getting rid of it.

erine1881

Erine, I just have to try to copy that cut crease in your Avi one day. It's lovely.
Thanks love! :blush: Please do, and lemme know how it turns out!
sorry i should of been more clear. i meant the online release dates for stores. so i don't have to stalk nords and macy everynight.
It's the same as it always it. This is asked and answered at least 10x a day, and the answer never changes.

stacekang

That's awesome. I have given a ton away over the years too---it's a lot of fun actually! Gave one of my Heaux BU's to my hairdresser, but the other is mine! Love that one!
LOL Specktra Heauxs can't part with Heaux! It really is fun! One of my best friends is a news anchor in Missouri and I just went to her wedding up there. She is starting to wear brighter, bolder lipsticks on air so I gave her my last Pleasurebomb backup along with a few other lipsticks and perfume as her wedding gift. I hope she rocks it on air!
oh no rihanna collection talk!!! find a happy place find a happy place!!! "rocks in corner of the room"
lol I know they memory is painful.
never want to experience that again!! lol
Me too it was awful!
That is why I was so glad there was no waiting room crap for this collection... It could have been just as bad!