MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MissAileen

Thank u <3 I look so busted but I was soo excited hahahaa. Its gunna be a zoo in store for Dodgy Girl. Its gorgeous im so in love.
Lol girl, i could only imagine how crazy it will be in stores next week. so GLAD for online orders! I would be soo mad if i stayed in line just to be told, it's gone! i'd flip lol
and yes it really is gorgeous. Everyone could pull that color off!

Sandy072

Sooo im thinking about backing up Peaches N Cream blush cuz its that bomb!! Dont mind my bonnet I was too excited to try n do anything with my hair lol, just wearing my foundation(NC50) nothing else... But anyway on to the swatches...
Peaches N Cream blush & Bijou
Dodgy Girl The blush is alot more rosey than the picture shows it. I love it!!
You are rocking the hell out of all those items!!! :eyelove:

brittttanyann

Sooo im thinking about backing up Peaches N Cream blush cuz its that bomb!! Dont mind my bonnet I was too excited to try n do anything with my hair lol, just wearing my foundation(NC50) nothing else... But anyway on to the swatches...
Omg you look AMAZZZZZZZING your talking me into the blush and that gloss!!

MUAddict

:clapping: ITS DELIVERY THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :cheer: :pompom: :cheer: :pompom: :cheer: :pompom: :cheer:
Can't wait for mine! Feel like it's been forever since we ordered.
Two of my packages came already!!! Cannot wait to play with everything. P.s. those are not all of my lipsticks, me and my mom  ordered together lol. :cheer: :cheer: :heart:
Nice haul! That will be my daughter and I in the future =]

Pretty Honeybee

DG + Nightmoth
Beautiful combo!
. Better swatches after work. :)
These are awesome against your skin!
Absolutely gorgeous you are!
I missed my UPS delivery :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: . Next attempt tommorow. So I guess along with Lorde one! Still....:crybaby:  
There's hope after all !!! :)

lipstickaddict

Strip Poker is actually pretty. It gives me a very nude, almost concealer, type lip. I will need to try it when my lips aren't stained as I was wearing pink Pigeon today so my lips were quite pink before putting it on.
I'm sure that you look GORGEOUS in KYY and DG! Especially considering how you look in Happy-Go-Lucky! Thanks for your thoughts :)

itsmeg

Ladies, does anyone of you own the lip pencil In Synch? I am thinking about buying it from this collection. I am looking for a nice nude lip pencil or a pencil that will literally go with anything! Maybe Ginger Root or Subculture? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :heart2:

NaniLovesMAC

Catching up! Everyone looks so good in all their goodies! Loving all the swatches! Still waiting for my little black box. Come on ups mama needs her stuff!!