MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MACina

your most welcomed! i think this will make a good blush on my skin tone might try a light contour with the beige side :)
I am sure that it will
heart.gif

mzweeze

Got my two black boxes!! Here's my swatches Top is ruby with bijou, middle is ruby only and bottom is kyy
39affd71_image.jpeg
Def backing up all three, forgot to take a pic of cranberry l/l but it's a pretty color reminds me of bad girl riri

mzweeze

I need to get to Mac like at 9:59am,I'm mad I didn't get peaches and cream the first round. Hopefully the store won't be crazy sigh

erine1881

Is this collection is stores today?
Dude. Seriously? :blink:
Anyone know when this collection will be on Nordstrom's site?
Yup. We sure do!
:blink: same questions - over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over READ PLEASE Thanks
:rolleyes:
I love your freckles!
:blush: :blush:
They're very very pretty on you love!
DG on you :eyelove:
Thanks loves! :kiss:

LiliV

Well, Mac messed up my order. I had a feeling something would go wrong this time I don't know why. I received 2 Dodgy Girls and 1 Riot House when I had ordered Dodgy Girl, Riot House, and Cheeky Bugger blush. I called them and they said they'll be sending a new one which should come next week and also emailed me a return label for the extra Dodgy Girl which seemed a bit odd to me? I've never had a problem with Mac before but from what I see on here don't they usually just tell you to keep the items they sent by mistake? Like won't the extra lipstick just be destroyed if it's sent back?

Anyway, here's my swatches! (I'm around NW 10)

Riot House, Dodgy Girl

Riot House, no liner. I really really love this shade it's the exact tone I wanted
heart.gif
I can't quite capture it perfectly on camera though, I feel that it's a bit more orange on me in person

Dodgy Girl, no liner. This actually reminds me a lot of Pink Popcorn and I thought it would be more light/pastel-ish but I still really like it!

KrysMi

Finally caught up with you guys. I'm glad to see all the products and swatches on you guys it looks fabulous. Mine should be coming in today as well I'll see them when I get home :boxday:

stacekang

Well, Mac messed up my order.  I had a feeling something would go wrong this time I don't know why.  I received 2 Dodgy Girls and 1 Riot House when I had ordered Dodgy Girl, Riot House, and Cheeky Bugger blush.  I called them and they said they'll be sending a new one which should come next week and also emailed me a return label for the extra Dodgy Girl which seemed a bit odd to me?  I've never had a problem with Mac before but from what I see on here don't they usually just tell you to keep the items they sent by mistake?  Like won't the extra lipstick just be destroyed if it's sent back?  Anyway, here's my swatches! (I'm around NW 10) Riot House, Dodgy Girl Riot House, no liner.  I really really love this shade it's the exact tone I wanted :heart: I can't quite capture it perfectly on camera though, I feel that it's a bit more orange on me in person Dodgy Girl, no liner.  This actually reminds me a lot of Pink Popcorn and I thought it would be more light/pastel-ish but I still really like it!
Looks lovely! All of it! What hair products do you use!? Your hair looks so smoooooth

Minmin

RH has been looking fabulous. I skipped it earlier and now I'm tempted to get it when Nordstrom's puts it up.

LiliV

Looks lovely! All of it! What hair products do you use!? Your hair looks so smoooooth
Thank you! I use Garnier shampoo and conditioner and a L'oreal hair masque (I love L'oreal hair masques!) called Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm on the lower half of my hair

sdsamler

Bwahahahaha convinced my husband to go into credit card debt next Thursday to get all the goodies I want :D and tomorrow my DG and RH arrive! Okay so my list for Thursday is Bloody Brilliant quad, KYY and SP, both blushes and maybe the IS liner in the social packaging :D I figure this is my last haul til prolly august for the fall collection

MACina

Well, Mac messed up my order. I had a feeling something would go wrong this time I don't know why. I received 2 Dodgy Girls and 1 Riot House when I had ordered Dodgy Girl, Riot House, and Cheeky Bugger blush. I called them and they said they'll be sending a new one which should come next week and also emailed me a return label for the extra Dodgy Girl which seemed a bit odd to me? I've never had a problem with Mac before but from what I see on here don't they usually just tell you to keep the items they sent by mistake? Like won't the extra lipstick just be destroyed if it's sent back?

Anyway, here's my swatches! (I'm around NW 10)

Riot House, Dodgy Girl

Riot House, no liner. I really really love this shade it's the exact tone I wanted
heart.gif
I can't quite capture it perfectly on camera though, I feel that it's a bit more orange on me in person

Dodgy Girl, no liner. This actually reminds me a lot of Pink Popcorn and I thought it would be more light/pastel-ish but I still really like it!

Love, love, love the lippies on you, LiliV
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

I am sorry that you are having trouble with your order
ssad.gif

Dolly Snow

Sooo im thinking about backing up Peaches N Cream blush cuz its that bomb!! Dont mind my bonnet I was too excited to try n do anything with my hair lol, just wearing my foundation(NC50) nothing else... But anyway on to the swatches...
Peaches N Cream blush & Bijou
Dodgy Girl The blush is alot more rosey than the picture shows it. I love it!!
:hot:

Sandy072

All of these great swatches are making me stalk Nordstrom at random even though I know it's totally unlikely to go up before Sunday :blink: