MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Addict4MAC

Did anyone get Sharon's quad? just wondering how the colors are on NC43-NC50 and if the like it.
Yes, I post swatches yesterday. Check out the image gallery for this thread. I like it, easily an everyday quad. Also, I'm NC43.

Quote: Originally Posted by LUVISLUV

DG + Nightmoth
Thanks for this @LUVISLUV! Definitely wan to try that.

@queenblenda thank you for the lip pencil + lipstick swatches!

@lipstickjunkie loving everything on you! Esp DG!!!

PinayGator

Two of my packages came already!!! Cannot wait to play with everything. P.s. those are not all of my lipsticks, me and my mom ordered together lol.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
heart.gif
The haul is amazing!

@lipstickjunkie Beautiful pictures! All these DG swatches are making me want to BU, I guess I should get ready to stalk...again.

NaomiH

I'm going to be stalking Nordies for Cranberry liner because like a total idiot I didn't grab it the other day.
crybaby.gif
That or I'll go up to the store on Thursday because after @Pretty Honeybee posted the swatches of Refresh, my interest is renewed.

queenblenda

Thanks for the tip! :heart:  Thank you @Pretty Honeybee ! :heart2:  Thank you @MACina ! :blush:  Thank you @Mac-Guy ! Or at least check the first page/use the search function.
th_rolleye0014.gif
Yes, I post swatches yesterday. Check out the image gallery for this thread. I like it, easily an everyday quad. Also, I'm NC43. Thanks for this @LUVISLUV ! Definitely wan to try that. @queenblenda thank you for the lip pencil + lipstick swatches! @lipstickjunkie  loving everything on you! Esp DG!!!
Glad they could help!! ;)

lipstickaddict

Ladies, does anyone of you own the lip pencil In Synch? I am thinking about buying it from this collection. I am looking for a nice nude lip pencil or a pencil that will literally go with anything! Maybe Ginger Root or Subculture? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
heart2.gif
I have In Synch and it is great for nude lipsticks. Goes really well with RH and SP for definition. I say get it!

lipstickjunkie

Gorgeous, thanks ladies!
bouquet.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Pretty Honeybee

Beautiful combo!
These are awesome against your skin!
Absolutely gorgeous you are!
There's hope after all !!!
smiles.gif
thaaaankkss ladies!! to all who havent gotten theirs yet remember to swatch when you do!! I love looking at all these products on different skin tones
heart.gif
Definitely encourage everyone to get the blush no matter what skin tone you are it will work!!