MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

MelroseLuvsMkup

Hey, Everyone!  I haven't been on much the last couple days.  Been feeling a little run down.  Anyway, I finally posted a second video to YouTube and I did some additional lip swatches in natural lighting as well as some swatch comparisons to help you all get a better idea of how the lipsticks/lip pencils compare to other shades.  The link, as always, is in my signature.  Hope you enjoy! :heart:
Feel better soon :grouphug:

NaomiH

Ladies you all look stunning
Thank you!
heart.gif

kirstw91

9e2fc381_image.jpeg
Yaaayy! :) finally got everything, I've got all of Kelly's lippies, the patentpolish in ruby and both Kelly and Sharon's blushes

MACina

Hey, Everyone! I haven't been on much the last couple days. Been feeling a little run down. Anyway, I finally posted a second video to YouTube and I did some additional lip swatches in natural lighting as well as some swatch comparisons to help you all get a better idea of how the lipsticks/lip pencils compare to other shades. The link, as always, is in my signature. Hope you enjoy!
heart.gif
Mandy, so sorry to hear that. I hope that you will feel better soon
th_cheerup.gif

Thank you so much for the video
bouquet.gif

elegant-one

Please excuse me while I pick my damn jaw off the floor!!!!
jawdrop.gif
My GAWDDDDDD you look like a mythical creature! All sex hair and steaminess! I cannot and WILL NOT stop starring at your pic! Even if Erine and Medgal come and try to beat me up! LOL

AGREED!!! (Can I get in line for an @elegant-one kiss now please?)
icon_eek.gif
girlhaha.gif
soooooooo sweet! Lots of kisses for you babe
bouquet.gif
kissy.gif
winkiss.gif
th_kiss.gif
you mean a lot to me
heart.gif

You know, Erine, Medgal & I will welcome you as our wifey too
amuse.gif
love.gif

kirstw91

f1581a15_image.jpeg
Here are some quick hand swatches, from l-r riot house, strip poker, Kelly yum yum, dodgy girl and ruby (patentpolish)... I'm nw15 :)

elegant-one

Used Kelly Yum Yum today along with Cheeky Bugger. I'm really liking KYY more than I thought I would and CB is such a nice and subtle blush on my skin tone. :)
Naomi - BEAUTIFUL on you! That lippie was made for you. And that blush shade is so pretty on your skin! LOVE it!

kisses
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Awesome haul, awesome pics! You're stunning EO---total hottie
heat.gif
and ELEGANT .
heart.gif
Love your luscious locks too!!!! Total package dear friend!!!!
friends.gif
th_kiss.gif
THERE'S my TWIN SISTER!!!!! You KNOW I love ya!
th_kiss.gif
bouquet.gif
love.gif
Thanks for such kind & generous comments. Our threesome needs to make room for Pixie
sneaky.gif
eyelove.gif

kirstw91

Here are some quick lip swatches, I haven't got any other makeup on and I have the flu so my lips are very dry atm, ill try to upload better pics soon :)
640ef6c0_image.jpeg
Strip poker
4bce58a9_image.jpeg
Riot house
988447ea_image.jpeg
Dodgy girl
399c4dd9_image.jpeg
Kelly yum yum