MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Medgal07

Please excuse me while I pick my damn jaw off the floor!!!!
jawdrop.gif
My GAWDDDDDD you look like a mythical creature! All sex hair and steaminess! I cannot and WILL NOT stop starring at your pic! Even if Erine and Medgal come and try to beat me up! LOL

They all look so pretty on you... every single one! Major score for your cutie pie self!

AGREED!!! (Can I get in line for an @elegant-one kiss now please?)

I can't pick a fav out of those two... I just can't! Lookin FINE missy!

You look gorgeous!

These lippies really brighten up your face! And what a babelicious smile! So pretty pretty!
Yep.... this is YOUR color FUR SURE!

I had some other lovely pics quoted but they didn't show up! SOOOOOOO if you posted a pic.... Trust me, I saw that hot sh*t!!! xoxoxo
It's on Pix---
boxing.gif
fight.gif
boxing.gif
bangin.gif
boxing.gif
Take your best shot!
boxing.gif

LouGarner

Two of my packages came already!!! Cannot wait to play with everything. P.s. those are not all of my lipsticks, me and my mom  ordered together lol. :cheer: :cheer: :heart:
I wad just thinking she brought all the lippies lol:bouquet:
Two of my packages came already!!! Cannot wait to play with everything. P.s. those are not all of my lipsticks, me and my mom  ordered together lol. :cheer: :cheer: :heart:
DG + Nightmoth
so Beautiful
Sooo im thinking about backing up Peaches N Cream blush cuz its that bomb!! Dont mind my bonnet I was too excited to try n do anything with my hair lol, just wearing my foundation(NC50) nothing else... But anyway on to the swatches...
Peaches N Cream blush & Bijou
Dodgy Girl The blush is alot more rosey than the picture shows it. I love it!![/quoteI'm sold. I'm getting the blush and the gloss
Got my two black boxes!! Here's my swatches Top is ruby with bijou, middle is ruby only and bottom is kyy
39affd71_image.jpeg
Def backing up all three, forgot to take a pic of cranberry l/l but it's a pretty color reminds me of bad girl riri
they all look so beautiful on you
just got my goodies i might actually need a backup of all 3 plus i want to grab RH which sold out as i was checking out. Also got P&C blush. Dodgy Girl ( no liner) Strip Poker ( i used NYX lip pencil in natural all over then applied SP) Kelly Yum Yum (no line)
Beautiful swatches. They all look beautiful on you.
Elegant for Woman Crush Thursday!!!
81023002_image.jpeg
4dc8a4f0_image.jpeg
Ok Girls !! Dodgy Girl is love !!! So happy with it. It DEFINETLY is not like VGN2 so happy Also KYY is super bright (love) overall I'm pleased with these two . I am Nc42-45 for reference (Bare with my tired face I just came home from work)
gorgeous

MRV

I think I'm going to love DG. It looks perfect. Thank you for all the comparisons and other pics!

Abrilita02

dd777485_image.jpeg
Wore Riot House out tonight, I love it.
b482efbd_image.jpeg
60d98e27_image.jpeg
Riot house with clear water. Dodgy girl. Both with cheeky bugger.
Pics pics pics! Product & some pics taken of me today only wearing DG...no other makeup :amused: eating at the lodge today :)
Please excuse my "been at work for 10 hours" makeup and hair. SP and RH look similar here because I was losing my light. RH is top right. As you can see it's quite chalky on me. No liners, and I was too lazy to prep my lips, so this is straight out of the bullet honesty :)
81023002_image.jpeg
4dc8a4f0_image.jpeg
Ok Girls !! Dodgy Girl is love !!! So happy with it. It DEFINETLY is not like VGN2 so happy Also KYY is super bright (love) overall I'm pleased with these two . I am Nc42-45 for reference (Bare with my tired face I just came home from work)
RH and SP looked a lot alike in pictures, but you can tell the difference "MORE" in person. However, if you look closer.. you can see that RH is a little lighter and SP has more of a pop. I actually LOVE BOTH! And of course DG. I had to apply chapstick prior putting these on so that's why they look a little glossy. I tried to put it on without chapstick and that was a NO go.. I don't recommend applying without it, esp the lighter colors! Lip Swatches :) Riot House Riot House again: Strip Poker Strip Poker again. Dodgy girl And after wiping it off, it did leave a stain but I didn't mind. Dodgy girl's stain.
I'm a NW45 KYY...Not as bright as I thought it would be. Very wearable. Also leaves a mean stain!
Dodgy girl...no liner.
Dodgy Girl with NYX Prune liner
Kelly yum yum with embrace me liner kyy on top and cyy on the bottom DG with Heroine liner
EVERYONE is working their lippies!
55c8c16a_image.jpeg

msarge

:boxday: :yahoo: Here are some selfies with Kelly Yum Yum and DG!
I love them both, But I love DG more. :haha: Per Erin's online observation, I am C3 in winter and C4 in summer in F&B. i'm also 128 in MUFEHD.
You look awesome in both of them!!

Pretty Honeybee

Kelly yum yum with embrace me liner kyy on top and cyy on the bottom DG with Heroine liner
You look beautiful! Are you loving DG???
I'm a NW45 KYY...Not as bright as I thought it would be. Very wearable. Also leaves a mean stain!
Dodgy girl...no liner.
Dodgy Girl with NYX Prune liner
Really great color on you! ;)
I just applied the darker portion of the refresh msf, and it looks nothing like the swatches that I have seen in blogs.  I applied it lightly and got a beautiful, soft color.  It looks so orange in some of the blog pics that I have seen.  It is powdery though and kicks up a lot of dust.
It is so beautiful. I totally agree. Mines wasn't powdery at all. I wonder if some are and aren't?
34ae81d0_20140604_210915.jpeg
kyy excuse the face just off work
c0755e74_20140604_210122.jpeg
Dg
4f57ac5d_20140604_205502.jpeg
Sharons bouji however u spell it
1e662a23_20140604_205830.jpeg
All colors look beautiful on you!
Everyone looks wonderful in their photos!! I forgot who asked for these comparisons before but here we have DG, lime crime airbourne unicorn, Mac Up the Amp
Tomorrow ill take better swatches on my lips outside
Great swatches Dee! I'm sure your lip swatches are going to look beautiful!
Decided to wear strip poker to a friends birthday party tonight. I didn't start with a bu of this one but I will be stalking nordies for sure!
Oh wow, this is your color! Beautiful!
my babies are home!
37ca0e58_image.jpeg
Yayyyyyy!
Elegant for Woman Crush Thursday!!!
I concur!

MelroseLuvsMkup

To much to quote.......Ladies you all look fabulous with your goodies. @elegant-one your a total hottie :eyelove: & your hair is flawless.

Pretty Honeybee

RH and SP looked a lot alike in pictures, but you can tell the difference "MORE" in person. However, if you look closer.. you can see that RH is a little lighter and SP has more of a pop. I actually LOVE BOTH! And of course DG. I had to apply chapstick prior putting these on so that's why they look a little glossy. I tried to put it on without chapstick and that was a NO go.. I don't recommend applying without it, esp the lighter colors! Lip Swatches :) Riot House Riot House again: Strip Poker Strip Poker again. Dodgy girl And after wiping it off, it did leave a stain but I didn't mind. Dodgy girl's stain.
Your going to get arrested for making these colors look so darn sexy! They are made for you!
I'm really am going to have to stop myself from ordering a bu bijou its stunningall these beautiful swatches my list is bigger now
lol! I'm guilty as charged.... I ordered 3 as I know I'll be wearing this a lot!
To much to quote.......Ladies you all look fabulous with your goodies. @elegant-one your a total hottie :eyelove: & your hair is flawless.
So true! ;)

jMANNSs

For all those who missed out the first time (like me) I tried to pry out of nordies a time frame.. .
eab8ffc1_image.jpeg
Needless to say I'll be stalking all night as to not miss out again.

Pretty Honeybee

Who gets their black box today?
I do. The one I was expecting yesterday is being re-delivered today. An error with my address. It had my house number in addition to an apartment number. I was happy I was able to call ups and get it corrected. I would've been upset if it wad return to sender. I called MAC to find out what happened on their end. I have my other stuff and was waiting on KYY and SP so I can swatch everything at once. The journey continues. .. Lol lol

jenise

Tried out some of my goodies today! Wearing Dodgy Girl lightly dabbed, Cheeky Bugger, and the highlight part from Refresh. Really enjoying everything! DG is love
eyelove.gif
Around NC30ish, NARS stromboli for reference. PS ignore the crazy hair
tease.gif