MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

HellcatHoney

Wow I ordered 2 PP yesterday and it's being delivered today BUT I messed up and shipped it toy moms house 2 hours away hahaha

KrysMi

Morning guys I got my boxes a little late last night so I didn't play with all my stuff so I only have a few swatches
135bb918_image.jpeg
b9e8ec66_image.jpeg
KYY and PB just in case anyone wanted to know KYY is super staining
c742f8d3_image.jpeg
. This is NYX purple rain and DG today mind my eyebrows I'm growing them out
c76aa84e_image.jpeg
last night I played with RH and I'm really going to have to play with it to get my desired effect. I love that they are creamy non tugging on the lips I'll do some more playing with them tonight and don't mind my face it's a bit messy right now :(

NaomiH

Used Kelly Yum Yum today along with Cheeky Bugger. I'm really liking KYY more than I thought I would and CB is such a nice and subtle blush on my skin tone. :)

MACina

Tried out some of my goodies today! Wearing Dodgy Girl lightly dabbed, Cheeky Bugger, and the highlight part from Refresh. Really enjoying everything! DG is love
eyelove.gif
Around NC30ish, NARS stromboli for reference. PS ignore the crazy hair
tease.gif
Gorgeous, jenise
love.gif

MandyVanHook

Hey, Everyone! I haven't been on much the last couple days. Been feeling a little run down. Anyway, I finally posted a second video to YouTube and I did some additional lip swatches in natural lighting as well as some swatch comparisons to help you all get a better idea of how the lipsticks/lip pencils compare to other shades. The link, as always, is in my signature. Hope you enjoy!
heart.gif

NaomiH

Hey, Everyone! I haven't been on much the last couple days. Been feeling a little run down. Anyway, I finally posted a second video to YouTube and I did some additional lip swatches in natural lighting as well as some swatch comparisons to help you all get a better idea of how the lipsticks/lip pencils compare to other shades. The link, as always, is in my signature. Hope you enjoy!
heart.gif

walkingdead

[COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR] Tried out some of my goodies today! Wearing Dodgy Girl lightly dabbed, Cheeky Bugger, and the highlight part from Refresh. Really enjoying everything! DG is love :eyelove:  Around NC30ish, NARS stromboli for reference. PS ignore the crazy hair:silly:
Beautiful Jenise!