MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

lipstickaddict

Kinda tempted to get either ruby or french kiss pp from Sharon's line and finally quit hatin' and try the formula out.
One of the You-tube reviewers of this collection got FK and it looked so gorgeous on her that I am now tempted too! Someone posted the link to the video on here yesterday I think---can't find it at the moment. I do love the PP formula though!

beautycool

ffa5ca3b_image.jpeg
Just did these myself pics from net Jolly Kelly's mineralise two top pics Sharon's mineralise refresh bottom two pics :) Both different arnt they

Sandy072

I'm also ready for it to be Sunday evening... I hate to rush the weekend away but I am excited for the Nordies launch!! Total Mac problems lol

Dolly Snow

ffa5ca3b_image.jpeg
Just did these myself pics from net Jolly Kelly's mineralise two top pics Sharon's mineralise refresh bottom two pics :) Both different arnt they
I have JollyGood and it's beautiful and blends so nicely into the skin. I believe you said you were an NW22 and so am I! So you'll love it!

beautycool

I have JollyGood and it's beautiful and blends so nicely into the skin. I believe you said you were an NW22 and so am I! So you'll love it!
Hi Hun thanks yep got it at my friends in Salem :) x Was just doing comparison thinking they were kinds of the same But now I see this together it's like do I need both lol :)

beautycool

Yer I wear nw25 nw22 makes me look abit paler well matches my tone I think Nw25 JUDT gives me a hint of colour x Mmmmmm but I'm not that pale not like some that are v white like my hubby's whoms Irish lol x

Dolly Snow

Yer I wear nw25 nw22 makes me look abit paler well matches my tone I think Nw25 JUDT gives me a hint of colour x Mmmmmm but I'm not that pale not like some that are v white like my hubby's whoms Irish lol x
I can do either an NW20 or NW 22...I prefer the 22 just because it to me looks better but according to everyone else it looks the same on me lol

Spanky

Haha you know what's funny I loved when Oprah did that 
I wish I would have been there when she did that. But watching it on TV was so great to see people loose their s--t. She sustained me for many a year. & when I was really, unbelievable more sick than now my mom said she always knew between 4-5, Oprah would be on & there would be no problems. Lol. Now I never watch her new shows.

NaomiH

One of the You-tube reviewers of this collection got FK and it looked so gorgeous on her that I am now tempted too! Someone posted the link to the video on here yesterday I think---can't find it at the moment. I do love the PP formula though!
I think I'm going to give Ruby a go since I have Rich Marron huggable and I think Liba said they were similar and if I like it I'll pick up FK because my RM is wearing down and I stupidly didn't back it up. I don't think I have anything like Ruby.

Dolly Snow

I wish I would have been there when she did that. But watching it on TV was so great to see people loose their s--t. She sustained me for many a year. & when I was really, unbelievable more sick than now my mom said she always knew between 4-5, Oprah would be on & there would be no problems. Lol. Now I never watch her new shows.
I never watch her new shows or her new channel. Old oprah was better lol

Spanky

I find that SP is a lot easier to pull off than RH--it's a lot creamier as well! Hope you get it soon!
So glad you can wear SP. May I ask what skintone you are? I didn't buy any of the pastel Lippies (only KYY) b/c I know they would look horrendous but I'm glad that you've found them to be workable b/c from the few blogs I've read people are not liking the consistency. IMO I just think the colors in & of themselves are very hard to pull off & these colors will accentuate anything your liplines & snaggly chap lips b/c of the colors...nothing to do with the actual LS...please correct me if I'm wrong.
I just have to say that CB is EVERYTHING I wanted a ton of other blushes to be!!!!!! I was really hoping that I wouldn't have to enter the Osbourne madness in person at my store, by I will be lining up for another CB come the 12th! Argggg.....why didn't I grab two when I had the chance!
It is beautiful! It's a nice addition to my out of control blush collection. There's another chance to stalk, so all is not lost! Enjoy.
Dr Phil can suck it. I'd cry if I got stuck at one of his tapings lol
That would so be my luck. & I'd cry and some Dr. Phil peon would give me a kleenex that has Dr. Phil printed in it.itsso ridiculous. For the criers, they already have it in their hand & when they cry that's what you see...like you are going to forget what show you are watching. I mean 40 minutes of it I swatching video footage, 10 to talk & the rest commercial breaks.
He is awful! I don't think he helps at all. I would too....like announce him and Gayle are lovers lol
Is the wife who's face does not move involved as well? I can't stand that she sits there & waits for him to do his show & they walk off, laughing all the way to the bank. But it's annoying to me b/c it seems antiquated, I'm going to sit for every show & watch my husband do his work. Get a life woman! Sorry, not sure why I'm having Dr. Phil vitriol right now, it's a little early for me to be pissy.
I just wanted to come on here and say that CHEEKY BUGGER is the freakin cats pajamas! It is AMAZINGGGGGGGG. :jawdrop:
Don't be! You got "the one!" Seriously. This blush is AMAZING. Gorgeous glowy natural looking color payoff! :heart:
I'm so glad this worked for so many people.
His stache bothers me greatly too. Idk about anyone else but doesn't it look fake? 
He's fake. With his Texas stories and his one liners...

Latest posts