MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Dolly Snow

Ok, still pissy that my DG was not in the box and waiting for a supervisor to call me back to see if MAC can ship me another. SP-HARD as heck for me to wear. It is the color of my skin pretty much when it is on my lips. By the hand swatch, it was pinker and darker than PB from Pedro and I guessed it would be love but on my lips it did not translate. It was creamy though. My daughter needs to be matched and is NC15 if I had to guess and it looks great on her. RH-color looks pretty on me. MUCH better than Playing Koi that I could not do. It is very dry. Worth it for a peachier version of Peach Beige on me. It does not translate orange at all on my skin. I think it is because the orange cancels out the plum in my lip color. KYY, love! Amazing texture. LOVE the color on me. Insanely wearable for a hot pink.\ CB-very light and natural on me. Not really anything like it. GORGEOUS. PnC-WOAH. I have to be careful with this one it is so pigmented but I love the color. Light hand and blend well my pasty friends. Jolly Good-NW18 MSFN is spot on. It is the color of my skin. The light pink looks white even on me but it is a nice work safe highlighter. SILKY as can be though. Nw up to about 25 can use the one side all over and the white as a highlight. It is warn though so IDK about NC but I would think it could be ashy on darker skin. Morning Mister Magpie-I agree with Karen that these are not like the regular shadows, the color payoff is better, and the darker side is not brown but grey on me. A deep grey but still not brown. I am happy I got these. Cranberry- Love but it was love since the 90's or so for me with this liner. Pussywillow-eeeh ok. I got it to keep from having a screwed up order like Mirror since the site had them backwards Bijou-AMAZING MLBB lipglass. Uber creamy and just overall pretty. Best non shimmery lipglass in recent memory.
This makes me worry about SP on me! I am darker than you so maybe it won't work on me. I love Jolly Good! And DG is amazing my fav lippie from this collection

mousygiggles

I love Jolly Good! And DG is amazing my fav lippie from this collection
I think since you are darker it might work better. There is just zero contrast between my skin and lips with it on. My daughter said I looked like I was dying with it on. Peach Beige does work for me so I was shocked that this did not.

mousygiggles

I love Jolly Good! And DG is amazing my fav lippie from this collection
I hope I can get one. I can't get over it just not being in the box. It is on the order/packing slip receipt thing.
ohboy.gif

Dolly Snow

I think since you are darker it might work better. There is just zero contrast between my skin and lips with it on. My daughter said I looked like I was dying with it on. Peach Beige does work for me so I was shocked that this did not.
Oh I see. Perhaps I will still pick it up anyways! Lol @dying due to the lippie shade.

Ajigglin

Sooo im thinking about backing up Peaches N Cream blush cuz its that bomb!! Dont mind my bonnet I was too excited to try n do anything with my hair lol, just wearing my foundation(NC50) nothing else... But anyway on to the swatches...
Peaches N Cream blush & Bijou
Dodgy Girl The blush is alot more rosey than the picture shows it. I love it!!
This is how I knew I needed DG.

Vineetha

I hope you can because I really love it and it's a favorite. And I know you'll love it too, i hope! It will look so beautiful on you mousy!
My P& C doesnt have a label anywere. Not on the bottom of the pan (where it usually is) nor on the outer cardboard packaging mentioning Peaches and Cream.
blah.gif
It just says Powder Blush on the carton and the bottom of the pan where the label is supposed to be is just left blank! After the gloss mixup (labelled wrong), this is the safest way i think
tong.gif

NaomiH

Oh [@]Mousygiggles[/@] I'm sorry those tools left your DG out of your box. Hope you're able to get it soon. :)

Genn

Wearing PnC today. I used a mineralize brush to apply it. I knew it would be crazy if I didn't. Love both the blushes in this collection but I think CB is still my True
heart.gif

Dolly Snow

My P& C doesnt have a label anywere. Not on the bottom of the pan (where it usually is) nor on the outer cardboard packaging mentioning Peaches and Cream. :pooh:  It just says Powder Blush on the carton and the bottom of the pan where the label is supposed to be is just left blank!  After the gloss mixup (labelled wrong), this is the safest way i think :p
mine were the same too lol even the msf too

NaomiH

My P& C doesnt have a label anywere. Not on the bottom of the pan (where it usually is) nor on the outer cardboard packaging mentioning Peaches and Cream. :pooh:  It just says Powder Blush on the carton and the bottom of the pan where the label is supposed to be is just left blank!  After the gloss mixup (labelled wrong), this is the safest way i think :p
Mine are labeled on the pans, but not the boxes.

Ajigglin

Please excuse my "been at work for 10 hours" makeup and hair. SP and RH look similar here because I was losing my light. RH is top right. As you can see it's quite chalky on me. No liners, and I was too lazy to prep my lips, so this is straight out of the bullet honesty :)
That's how I like it! I'm not trying to do extra work to get something to look nice. All of these look good on you.

Latest posts