MAC Sharon and Kelly Osbourne Collection (June 5, 2014)

Ana A

u look beautiful I'm loving kyy on u I'm thinking of bu kyy
Thank you
bouquet.gif
its a beautiful shade on everyone and I feel it specially stands out on WOC I'm also in love with the almost permanent stain it leaves behind lol

Spanky

I loooooove Ruby PP! It is such a beautiful color. Anyone get this? Any thoughts? French Toast was a bust on me. It added a very slight darkening, but it's nothing to write home about. I tried on Peaches & Cream and whoa! I lightly dabbed my brush on there & didn't tap it off b/c I was quickly trying it on before showering. I wanted to see if I liked it, I do. Crazy good pigmentation & very pretty. Great blushes in this Collx, love them even as much as I love the F of F blushes! How am I going to wear so many beautiful blushes? Haven't had a chance to come on so I'm playing catch up but wanted to give some love to some other stuff besides CB, which I do love too.

NaomiH

You don't need anything lol So wait, you Woc are wearing CB? My friend has hers here & let me swatch it. It appears pale & ashy on me. But p&c did look nice. I'm thinking on that, but tuition is a b*txh.
I'm NC44 and I like CB on me, it adds a lovely, subtle, peachy glow to my cheeks. I have only switched P&C so far but I liked it a lot. Thinking of wearing it today actually.

Ana A

I'm NC44 and I like CB on me, it adds a lovely, subtle, peachy glow to my cheeks. I have only switched P&C so far but I liked it a lot. Thinking of wearing it today actually.
Nooo don't say that! Says it looks ashy and gross lol...I skipped that one for Sharon's thinking it would be too light

mousygiggles

Any NW10-15 folks here who have Jolly Girl? I am on the fence on this one and would love some feedback.
NW18. The dark will not bronze me. It truly is an exact match to my skin. Like the perfect MSFN for me. The pink is pale. Like the inside of my arm in midwinter. It gives a subtle highlight on my cheeks. I love it but that is because I will use it as a MSFN on me.

mousygiggles

Ok, still pissy that my DG was not in the box and waiting for a supervisor to call me back to see if MAC can ship me another.

SP-HARD as heck for me to wear. It is the color of my skin pretty much when it is on my lips. By the hand swatch, it was pinker and darker than PB from Pedro and I guessed it would be love but on my lips it did not translate. It was creamy though. My daughter needs to be matched and is NC15 if I had to guess and it looks great on her.

RH-color looks pretty on me. MUCH better than Playing Koi that I could not do. It is very dry. Worth it for a peachier version of Peach Beige on me. It does not translate orange at all on my skin. I think it is because the orange cancels out the plum in my lip color.

KYY, love! Amazing texture. LOVE the color on me. Insanely wearable for a hot pink.\

CB-very light and natural on me. Not really anything like it. GORGEOUS.

PnC-WOAH. I have to be careful with this one it is so pigmented but I love the color. Light hand and blend well my pasty friends.

Jolly Good-NW18 MSFN is spot on. It is the color of my skin. The light pink looks white even on me but it is a nice work safe highlighter. SILKY as can be though. Nw up to about 25 can use the one side all over and the white as a highlight. It is warm though so IDK about NC but I would think it could be ashy on darker skin.

Morning Mister Magpie-I agree with Karen that these are not like the regular shadows, the color payoff is better, and the darker side is not brown but grey on me. A deep grey but still not brown. I am happy I got these.

Cranberry- Love but it was love since the 90's or so for me with this liner.

Pussywillow-eeeh ok. I got it to keep from having a screwed up order like Mirror since the site had them backwards

Bijou-AMAZING MLBB lipglass. Uber creamy and just overall pretty. Best non shimmery lipglass in recent memory.

Latest posts