rockin

Temptalia has her comparison swatches up

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-sheen-supreme-dupes-comparisons

Pinkdollface

Sheen Supreme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqIQra6hrdE
Sheen Supreme Review
Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here
www.allurabeauty.com

I can totally understand that you were confused. It was a confusing conversation
tong.gif

Alisha1

I wasn't sure which one I wanted but as soon as I saw Ultra Darling on Temptalia's site, I was sold! I'm seriously going to try to limit myself to one!!
I'm loving Ultra Darling! Can't wait to check it out in store! I want a few colours which is annoying cause I'm on a budget this month...thank god there perm!

BeautyByLele

Sorry I was unclear but I was trying to say that the MAC employee stated that the Sheen Supreme could not be gotten as the freebie item. The employee stated only a reg l/s, reg l/g or an regualr eyeshadow. They are constantly changing the rules on B2M, so it can be frustrating

spunky

Sorry I was unclear but I was trying to say that the MAC employee stated that the Sheen Supreme could not be gotten as the freebie item. The employee stated only a reg l/s, reg l/g or an regualr eyeshadow. They are constantly changing the rules on B2M, so it can be frustrating

if these products are permenant, and B2M is for a perm. lipstick [in the UK anyway] then are we able to get these? what was the deal with B2M for slimshines? MAC never make anything uniform or clear!

Allura Beauty

Haha, no, it was my fault. I just read it too quickly.

I believe it when MAC says you can't get this as one of the B2M lipsticks. You used to be able to B2M for a whole range of lip products, even the more expensive ones, but they're pretty strict about it now.

Sheen Supreme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqIQra6hrdE
Sheen Supreme Review
Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here
www.allurabeauty.com

Meryl

if these products are permenant, and B2M is for a perm. lipstick [in the UK anyway] then are we able to get these? what was the deal with B2M for slimshines? MAC never make anything uniform or clear!
In the past I have B2M for all my Slimshines.

I'm hoping someone comes along and gives us the definitive answer. I have so many empties that are not getting brought back! I want them gone.

queen_kitty

Wow, I really cannot decide on which ones of these to get! I guess I should wait for more swatches on paler skin. =\

I kind of like Gotta Dash, but I'm wondering if it is paler, darker, or the same than Strange Potion. I got that thinking it was going to be paler, but on my pale skin it looks kind of dark.

I also like the looks of Can't Get Enough, Supremely Confident, and Ultra Darling.

Supremely Confident looks really pale though, I'm wondering if I can pull it off. I'd love a comparison between it and Underage lipglass!

I like the look of Can't Get Enough, but I'm just not sure I can pull it off, it would be my first brown-toned lipstick.

Ultra Darling looks lovely, but again I wish I could see some swatches on a paler girl!

elegant-one

I think Supremely Confident (the very pale one) may work really well for layering another color on top. If you use this & then apply a brighter color just on the bottom lip over it - smoosh lips together - you have another fabulous color. I'm def. getting this color.

I have been doing this with the new clinique chubby balm sticks & its like creating a whole other beautiful lip shade.

it mostly works really well with these balmy soft lip products

BeckyBenett

Wow, I really cannot decide on which ones of these to get! I guess I should wait for more swatches on paler skin. =\

I kind of like Gotta Dash, but I'm wondering if it is paler, darker, or the same than Strange Potion. I got that thinking it was going to be paler, but on my pale skin it looks kind of dark.

I also like the looks of Can't Get Enough, Supremely Confident, and Ultra Darling.

Supremely Confident looks really pale though, I'm wondering if I can pull it off. I'd love a comparison between it and Underage lipglass!

I like the look of Can't Get Enough, but I'm just not sure I can pull it off, it would be my first brown-toned lipstick.

Ultra Darling looks lovely, but again I wish I could see some swatches on a paler girl!
so true.. luckily these are permanent. i dont have to go all crazy and stalk my mac counter..

2browneyes

I don't know which of these I want to try first....I do know that I will take my time choosing....plenty to play with until I can decide :)

stv578

In the past I have B2M for all my Slimshines.
I'm hoping someone comes along and gives us the definitive answer. I have so many empties that are not getting brought back! I want them gone.

I'm in the same boat! I've had empties sitting in a bag for almost a year now and there are a couple of these that look really pretty.

JennsJewelz

I just bought Bare Again, Ultra Darling and Insanely It. I'm hoping I can pull off the last one by wearing it almost like a stain! :) There are more on my want list, but they'll have to wait. If I can manage to B2M for these, I'll pick more up tomorrow. :) Probably Impressive and New Temptation or Full Speed :)

ButterflyDior77

I bought: Full Speed, Insanely it, Bare Again, and Ultra Darling.

Later I might get "New temptation" later... If I have more money.
I buy so many of the same colors, but Red I just want to stop buying for awhile.
I like red, don't mind it, but I'm a full range Pink/Pink-Coral girl...So I had to get the "Me" colors now.

Status
Not open for further replies.