MAC - Sheen Supreme Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlammySammy

I got to play with these today and wow the formula is amazing... they really reminded me of the Clinique Colour Surge Butter Shine lipsticks (which are amazing!) Supremely Confident was the one I specifically wanted to try and I found this color to be a less pigmented version of Innocence Beware (VV collection) and if you have IB you pretty much know it's not too powerful to begin with so even less is just.. well silly! For those w/o as pigmented lips it would work much better.

EngineerBarbie

Unless when I swatch them I feel otherwise I want: Behave Yourself , Full Speed (heck yeah!) Gotta Dash, Insanely It and Quite The Thing. Good thing these are permanent.

Meryl

I dont know if its been mentioned or asked already but I called my local MAC Pro and they said you cant B2B for these lipsticks
That doesn't make sense. The price is the same as for a lipstick.

Anyone want to tell us otherwise? Please say we can!

RealDoll

On Temptalia, Gotta Dash was compared to Ravishing which I own. What is a good lipliner to use with it if anyone else owns it and can suggest one for me please :)?

LMD84

yeah that sucks if there isnt b2m for these lippies :( can you b2m for pro longewear ones? if you can for those then why not these? and espcially if they are the same price! how silly!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I was so looking forward to these, but after all the swatches I'm totally confused wich one to get. I wanted the pink one (Behave Yourself?), but since it has some shimmer in it, I'm turned off. And it does look like it's difficult to apply evenly, and that it ends up in the lines easily. I'm also liking Gotta Dash and Full Speed. But Full Speed might be too bright for me, I have Toxic Tale and it looks ridiculous on me, probably the most unflattering shade I own. Hm, maybe the really light nude one could be something for me.

Allura Beauty

I have a feeling the MAC employee may have been mistaken. I don't see why these wouldn't be B2M-able. They're made of plastic. The boxes they come in also say "Back 2 MAC."

yeah that sucks if there isnt b2m for these lippies :( can you b2m for pro longewear ones? if you can for those then why not these? and espcially if they are the same price! how silly!

Sheen Supreme Review
Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here
www.allurabeauty.com

Winthrop44

So far I'm interested in Ultra Darling and Bare Again. Would love to B2M for them but I wouldn't be surprised if we can't as it seems like they've been cutting back more & more on what we can B2M for.

LMD84

I thought when the box says "Back 2 MAC" that means you can use the product when it's empty to bring back 2 MAC. I didn't think it would mean that you can get that product for 6 empties.
i dunno then!
shrugs.gif
i thought people would only bring stuff back to mac if they were getting somethin for free out of it! otherwise you could put it in your normal recycling bin?

Winthrop44

I thought when the box says "Back 2 MAC" that means you can use the product when it's empty to bring back 2 MAC. I didn't think it would mean that you can get that product for 6 empties.

Yep, you're exactly right. That has no bearing one way or the other on whether you can get that item as your freebie. My counter only lets me get a regular lipstick as my freebie when I turn in 6 B2M-able empties. My freestanding (before it closed) let me choose a regular lipstick, regular lipglass or e/s pot (no e/s pro pans allowed even tho they are cheaper). Both places got increasingly strict over time with letting me choose LE items whether or not they were in special packaging. And I know some people were able to get dazzleglasses as their freebies at their freestanding stores in the past, but some (if not all) places stopped doing that...mine never allowed it. So I guess we'll just have to see what happens with these new lipsticks.

Allura Beauty

Mpm893

I wasn't sure which one I wanted but as soon as I saw Ultra Darling on Temptalia's site, I was sold! I'm seriously going to try to limit myself to one!!

LMD84

Yep, you're exactly right. That has no bearing one way or the other on whether you can get that item as your freebie. My counter only lets me get a regular lipstick as my freebie when I turn in 6 B2M-able empties. My freestanding (before it closed) let me choose a regular lipstick, regular lipglass or e/s pot (no e/s pro pans allowed even tho they are cheaper). Both places got increasingly strict over time with letting me choose LE items whether or not they were in special packaging. And I know some people were able to get dazzleglasses as their freebies at their freestanding stores in the past, but some (if not all) places stopped doing that...mine never allowed it. So I guess we'll just have to see what happens with these new lipsticks.
lol! oh yeah! i didnt think about things that way around! it was a long day yesterday ok! :p lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.