MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

Anitacska

Not if you pay by Paypal, then you have buyer protection and Paypal/eBay almost always decide in the buyer's favour. :) But I really don't see the need of preordering from eBay.

elegant-one

Hot N Saucy is a beautiful red on. If I remember correctly, I think it was the first sell out the first time it was launched. That & Pucker were popular.

Liba -
lol.gif
greengrin.gif
@ the "Scrubbing Bubbles" comment

LMD84

I think I just want some Tendertones. I honestly think I've gotten to the point where I just want a few awesome things lately, rather than hauling everything in sight like I did for the last two years.

yeah i'm the same - this is all about tendertones for me!

Indieprincess

I want Runaway Red because I didn't get a chance during MAC Me Over so I will need that as well as Quick Sizzle, I hope my counter does not sell out of it before I get there.

SMMY

I'm only interested in the Tendertones too. I had a moment of silence and wiped a silent tear from my eye, when I swiped the last little bit of my Tender Baby out of the pot over a couple of years ago. Mac needs to make these permanent. And also bring back Pucker, EZ-Baby and Tender Baby. For realz! I was trying to get by on the HIP jelly balms for awhile, like some crazed balm addict and even they weren't the same strawberry-kiwi goodness, as the Tendertones.
I get the shakes just thinking about it. Don't toy with me Mac!

This is how I feel about Tendertones coming back: there maybe a new episode of Hoarders

rubytitania

My list so far:

- Shop & Drop quad - totally the kind of colours I like and I've wanted Hypnotizing for quite a while anyway.
- All the Fluidlines
- one Tendertone, just to see what the fuss is about

The *maybes*:
- Scan-Delicious KLC
- Colour Added quad (perhaps not my colours but looks interesting)
- Quick Sizzle l/s
- Dish It Up l/s

I already have Innocence Beware, Runaway Red, Flaunting It and Woo Me.

Skipping the cremeblend blushes because I am scared of creme blushes and the other quad because it's FAR too warm for me.

MACcrazy

rofl.gif
Just leave a few for the newbies that have never tried Tendertones before, and you can have the rest (tho if they're as good as your saying I'll probably wipe my mac clean of them)

I'm only interested in the Tendertones too. I had a moment of silence and wiped a silent tear from my eye, when I swiped the last little bit of my Tender Baby out of the pot over a couple of years ago. Mac needs to make these permanent. And also bring back Pucker, EZ-Baby and Tender Baby. For realz! I was trying to get by on the HIP jelly balms for awhile, like some crazed balm addict and even they weren't the same strawberry-kiwi goodness, as the Tendertones.

This is how I feel about Tendertones coming back: there maybe a new episode of Hoarders

Mac-Guy

Hehehe. Fingers crossed that MAC made enough t/t for every hoarder's fantasy.
cheerleader.gif