MAC - Shop Shop Shop / Cook Cook Cook discussion

murflegirl

This is the first collection that's caught my eye from MAC in a really long time. My list is up near $200, haha! I will try the Kissable Lip Colours this time around, I missed them last time (was too focused on the shadows!). I want all of the quads, but I'm hoping they are kind of crappy so I save a litte money! I haven't ever bought a MAC quad from a collection because they've never jumped out at me. I love their large Spring collection, every year. :)

princess sarah

I thought exactly the same when I saw it.... it was never on my list but it is practically a repromote and i have only just started using it
Hmm... not too interesting. My list:
-Flaunting it kissable
-Florida Cremeblend blush
-Either Shop&Drop or Color Added quad
Maybe Hot n Saucy kissable, but probably not. I have my Lucas Papaw ointment for $5

peachsuns

My wish list is very small. Only one item.
greengrin.gif

Watch Me Simmer l/s - Bright pink-orange (Amplified)

The red dress is HOT!
heat.gif
LOL

Hersheykisseslv

I currently want one thing for sure from this collection which is Optimistic Orange. Things I am considering are Restores Dazzle! (which I want but am still on sure; swatches will confirm), Purring and Hush Hush (never tried a TT before; so when I do try them if I do not "feel the hype" than no buying for me!) and last but not least I want to try on Runaway Red.

hoshiakari_

I'm such a lipstick fiend... I'm definitely buying Naughty Saute, Watch Me Simmer and Quick Sizzle. I loved Dish it Up's description but the fact that it's a lustre is sort of off-putting. I'm going to wait til swatches or until I swatch it myself and take it from there. The other thing I'm buying is Added Goodness fluidline. Short list! Well... relatively lol.

princess sarah

Yeh! I put that on after i put my foundation on to settle into my lips before i put on my lipliner and lipstick.

hmmm maybe you are right... maybe i dont need tendertones because i have my papaw....

I think im going to do a blog review on papaw in the next few days now!

Pinkdollface

I just read that the tendertones might stay in the permanent line. Maybe some of you can ask the mua at their counter to look in the update book to see if they have the "stay in line" star.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Yup. I love corals and oranges because they are such a contrast against my eyes. I still think that all the quads look really pretty. I have a lot of stuff to B2M, which will help me with the lipsticks, but for the quads, I'm on my own... Eeek!

Pinkdollface

Sadly, it did not stop me from actually contemplating putting in a bid because i am afraid Quick Sizzle is going to sell out before I get my paws on one
I can understand that. I don't think Quick Sizzle will sell out as fast as the Iris Apfel lippies, because this comes with the big spring collection. I expect mac to have more stock for this collection than Iris.

martiangurll

I can understand that. I don't think Quick Sizzle will sell out as fast as the Iris Apfel lippies, because this comes with the big spring collection. I expect mac to have more stock for this collection than Iris.

You may be right. Now that I have seen it, it actually looks more fuchsia than I thought and it will probably be a pass. Fun N Sexy is all the fuchsia I will ever need.