MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

GlossyAbby

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

I am lusting after dainty and pleasantry for sure and a few others....

elegant-one

Well, its nice to know that they are pearl as I originally thought & not glitter chunks according to Tinkerbelles description. They will be gorgeous

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Well, its nice to know that they are pearl as I originally thought & not glitter chunks according to Tinkerbelles description. They will be gorgeous

iagree.gif

AudreyNicole

After seeing Tinkerbelle's new swatches (thank you!) Dainty and Pleasantry are still on my list of possibilities. The 181se is definate Hopefully I won't like any other blushes since Electroflash is going to be the death of me!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
After seeing Tinkerbelle's new swatches (thank you!) Dainty and Pleasantry are still on my list of possibilities. The 181se is definate Hopefully I won't like any other blushes since Electroflash is going to be the death of me!

At the moment I want Dainty, Pleasantry, Gentle and Gleeful.

sinergy

pleasantry!!! looks devine, i want i want! and warm soul is calling me im sure of it..

GlamYOURUs

Seeeeeee I knew it! Pleasantry has gold duochrome in it and it looks soooooo gorgeous! Omg I must have this. I can't decide between Warm Soul and Nuance as they kinda look the same but I am sure once I see them I will be able to tell the difference. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait! Thanks TB!

blindpassion

So out of the 5 the tinkerbelle was so sweet to post
I have decided 100% that the two im getting are Dainty and Pleasantry
I cant wait to see swatches of the other ones!!!!

Krasevayadancer

If these are anything like my beloved bps in finish (and they look like they might be) then I will be quite pleased.

But booo- i couldnt depot the baked blushes

Sophia84

Dainty looks like a peachy pink- lemming it!!!

I thought Nuance would be more of an orange peachy not a yellow peachy, it look sooo yellow!!!

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Dainty looks like a peachy pink- lemming it!!!

I thought Nuance would be more of an orange peachy not a yellow peachy, it look sooo yellow!!!

Really? I don't think it looks too yellow.

After looking at the new swatches, I have to add Pleasantry....so pretty!!!

PixieVM

After looking at the new swatches i definitely want Warm Soul, Gentle and Pleasantry!....Why does MAC do this to us?...Why?...and theres still Gleeful, Merrily, Love thing, and Love Joy that we havent even seen yet!....I will more than likely stay true to my wishlist because the colors that we havent seen swatches for seem to be on the darker side...like burned & deep pinks and reds....

Liya2007

Ahh this collection is going to kill me!! I’m going to be broke this summer
cry.gif

postcard

Just when I thought my blush collection was complete and my cup runneth over, this collection shows up on the horizon! YIKES!

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Thats what I was thinking when I saw the first pot photos, that perhaps the colors were just a bit washed out because of lighting. I was pretty sure that if MAC called it Raspberry - it will be Raspberry
winks.gif

They better be more pigmented than that. I like color on my cheeks! and that raspberry better be raspberry lol...i was so looking forward to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Seeeeeee I knew it! Pleasantry has gold duochrome in it and it looks soooooo gorgeous! Omg I must have this. I can't decide between Warm Soul and Nuance as they kinda look the same but I am sure once I see them I will be able to tell the difference. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't wait! Thanks TB!

that duochrome=
heat.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
If these are anything like my beloved bps in finish (and they look like they might be) then I will be quite pleased.

But booo- i couldnt depot the baked blushes

True we can't depot. So that kind of sucks but it won't stop me from buyin

xxManBeaterxx

I see dupes from the BPB but sonic chic has a different texure and finish

Gentle = Feeling
Dainty = Shy Beauty
Pleasantry = True Romantic
Merrily = Joyous
Warm Soul = Eversun

but im still getting them anyway
smiles.gif

How long does it take for you to use up one blush? .. that is if you use it atleast once a day with the same blush..

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I see dupes from the BPB but sonic chic has a different texure and finish

Gentle = Feeling
Dainty = Shy Beauty
Pleasantry = True Romantic
Merrily = Joyous
Warm Soul = Eversun

but im still getting them anyway
smiles.gif

How long does it take for you to use up one blush? .. that is if you use it atleast once a day with the same blush..

that makes me happy because I ruined my joyous when I was trying to depot it lol.

sleepyhead

i don't think merrily would look like joyous. cuz the description says
Merrily - Dirty burned red with gold pearl
joyous is more like a clean orange coral. and it looks identical to the fafi hipness blush on me. me <3 both