MAC - Sonic Chic Discussion

MAC_Whore

Re: MAC Cosmetics Sonic Chic Discussion

These are so damn pretty, they make me want to cry. I seriously see myself buying every single one.

WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.WANT. WANT.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
These are so damn pretty, they make me want to cry. I seriously see myself buying every single one.

WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.WANT. WANT.

ME TOO!

PixieVM

Quote:
I have Nuance on the way so will post pics when i receive. Should be early next week!
yes.gif

Yay I cant wait to see it!!...This is one of the many that Ive been wanting!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore

Me three!!! I am not even going to convince myself that I am only getting a few. I am getting all of them and maybe some backups.

spectrolite

The more I look at these gorgeous little pots of joy, the more I feel the need to possess them ALL as well. I'd hate to break up a family
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Me three!!! I am not even going to convince myself that I am only getting a few. I am getting all of them and maybe some backups.

Yep! Me Too....I want these badly
drools.gif

The actual chunks of these blushes in the Promo Pic look soooo gorgeous I can't stand it
smiles.gif

kiss

I just saw the photos and these blushes don't look glittery. They look smooth and promising. I can't wait! I am holding my mac money for this collection.

tinkerbelle2001

I've put some pictures of 5 of the Mineralize blushes in the swatch topic, I will do some swatches soon.

They all look very pretty, they are the sizes of normal blushes and not as glittery as the MSF's....I was kinda disappointed because I wanted small MSF's......but I guess large ones will do as well!!

I will also compare the ones I've got with my MSF's!

winkiss.gif

blindpassion

Im seriously going to get like so many of these I am CRAZZYYY about them
I cant wait to see swatches
thankyou soo much tinkerbelle!!
greengrin.gif

melliquor

th_e2cloud9.gif
Love the pics. My jaw dropped to the floor.

I don't know about you... but I AM
th_WeAreDoomed.png

sleepyhead

must... have... Dainty!
drools.gif

thanks for the pics, tinkerbelle!

and i'm just wondering exactly how big are these. are they the same size as regular MSF?

gigglegirl

scorch! this is exciting! I'm wanting to get at least two. I think. I just ordered a 182 and hope the buffer brush will be awesome...my first buffer brush eva!!
smiles.gif

blindpassion

im curious about:

A: release date?
B: container size... blush sized or MSF sized?
C: are they domed like the msfs? or is my mind just playing tricks?
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

tinkerbelle already stated just a few posts up they are the same size as regular blushes and look domelike as well

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle2001
I've put some pictures of 5 of the Mineralize blushes in the swatch topic, I will do some swatches soon.

They all look very pretty, they are the sizes of normal blushes and not as glittery as the MSF's....I was kinda disappointed because I wanted small MSF's......but I guess large ones will do as well!!

I will also compare the ones I've got with my MSF's!

winkiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
must... have... Dainty!
drools.gif

thanks for the pics, tinkerbelle!

and i'm just wondering exactly how big are these. are they the same size as regular MSF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
im curious about:

A: release date?
B: container size... blush sized or MSF sized?
C: are they domed like the msfs? or is my mind just playing tricks?
smiles.gif

Tinkerbelle said they are the size of regular blushes, so I'll bet they will be $19.50 or so since the MES are $16.50 and they are smaller. I am still wondering if the 181se will be permanent?

damsel

these look fab. i kinda want all of them. must. resist.

elegant-one

Wow...Thanks so much...they are Glorious!!!

I especially loved Dainty, Gentle & Pleasantry...oh what lovely names too!

Well they certainly don't look like glitter bombs...they kinda look just about right...maybe a little pearl? Ah, they're beautiful...I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Oh & Gentle (it looks like) is our Raspberry blush ladies! Unless the names/descriptions are somehow wrong. Pretttttttyyy